Santa Claus

You, Liam and your two children Daisy and Peter had been baking all day long: everything from gingerbreads to cookies for Santa. The kitchen turned out to be a mess, Daisy and Peter fought a few times about who got to do what, they tried to feed the dog with the gingerbread dough but eventually the cookies got in the oven and the kitchen got cleaned. “Dad, promise you won’t eat these cookies? I don’t want Santa to give us charcoal just because you have eaten his cookies,” Daisy begged with puppy eyes. “I promise you I won’t, just like I promise every year,” Liam chuckled and ruffled his daughter’s hair. “Now go upstairs and get ready for bed, I’ll be there in a bit,” Liam said smiling before walking towards the living room, finding Peter looking at his gifts under the decorated green big tree. “You know, if you go to bed now it will sooner be time to open them,” Liam said as he kneeled down to his three year old son. The son that looked a lot like his father when he was a child - which you adored. A yawn came from the little boy’s mouth as he rubbed his eyes with his small knuckles. “Come here big boy, let’s get some sleep yeah?” Liam said and picked Peter up, walking upstairs to meet you and Daisy. When the goodnight stories were told, you and your husband walked downstairs again. You walked to the kitchen to put away the cookies and the milk, making sure it’s a couple of crumbs on the plate, while Liam put a few more presents under the three. “Santa was a bit early this year you know,” you said as you wrapped your arms around Liam’s muscular torso. Liam smiled, and turned around to look down at you since you were pretty much shorter than him. “Yeah, how come?” He said as his stroke your arms, his eyes that shined with love were set on yours. “Yeah, since next year were going to have a few more presents to buy,” you smiled and put his hands on your stomach. “Are you pregnant?” Liam asked just above a whisper and you gave him a nod as a respond. Liam’s eyes closed as he pulled you in his chest for a hug, his lips on yours for a second before lifting you up and spinning you around in happiness. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HEY!!

hope you liked it :) 

please vote, comment and share!!

thanks :)

-Muskaan :) xx