Requested imagine for Lessa

"Omg. Is Liam actually cheating on me? Or am i mistaken. What is happening?" you said to yourself as tears ran down your eyes. Alot if things about Liam and that girl he cheated on you with was running through your mind. You didn't knew what to do but suddenly there was a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Liam standing there . "Before you say something , i just wanna tell you that... YES !! I am cheating on you with some other girl. I know i shouldn't have done this but i am so sorry." Liam said as he got closer to you and placed his hands on your waist. "Don't " you said as you pushed him back. "What was wrong in me? Wasn't i enough Liam?" You screamed as you broke down in tears and fell on your knees. You were crying really hard and harry bent down in his knees and said "I'm sorry Lessa . Please just Give me a ch-" he was cut of with a slap on his face by you. "How can you even think of asking for another chance Liam?. I hate you and im breaking up with you. You've been the worst mistake of my life. It hurts so much to be in pain like this" you shouted at him as you were crying . You could see him crying. You stood up and left his house.

2 years later:

You weren't really happy still. You still needed him by your side . You missed His hugs from behind. His soft kisses on your neck . The way he joked around with you. His loud laugh. Him acting as a if batman, it killed you inside for leaving him but it killed you more for knowing that he was also someone else's . You ignored all the messages and calls from the boys .
Your doorbell rung . You got up from your couch and opened the door , and saw Liam with teary eyes. A weak smile on his face . As soon as you looked at him , your eyes were full of tears .
"Give me a chance. I can make everything perfect like before . I LOVE YOU" he whispered as he got in and closed the door behind him. "Leave" you said. You were acting all strong from outside but you were dying inside to br with him back again. "Please" he said again. You didn't say anything but jumped in his arms and kissed him passionately saying "i missed you so much" . It was the best day of your life. You were with Liam back again. !!

sorry this is a really gay imagine! but hope u liked it anyway!

please like, vote and comment!!

thanks for reading!