Lawn mowers...(Shortish)

"Liam!" I yelled, looking at the backyard of the ranch we both shared.

We were happily married, no kids at least not that I know of, and everything was perfect.

"Liam!" I yelled again.

He came rushing in, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Look outside." I said then put my hands on my hips.

"Oh my god, the grass is up to my knees!" Liam said stepping outside.

"It's that time again Liam, the lawn mower is needed."

He sighed,"Ok let's go."

We walked across the yard to the shed and pulled the lawn mower out. Liam hopped on and started the engine.

"Jump on!" He said.

I giggled and sat on his lap. He stepped on the gas and I steered. We drove around the backyard, laughing all the while. We finally cut it all down.

"Liam you can stop the lawn mower," I said.

"Uhh we have no brakes, wait, WE HAVE NO BRAKES!" Liam screamed.

His screaming scared me and I let go of the wheel, spinning us out of control.

"Liam!" I yelled.

"Jump!" He yelled and jumped off the mower,  rolling into the freshly cut grass.

I wasn't so lucky. I headed straight for the fence. I slammed into the fence and flipped over the fence and into the neighbor's yard, which just so happened to be a mud puddle.

"Oh my god Y/N are you ok? This is all my fault." Liam cried.

"Liam relax I'm fine I'm just going to need to take about 5 showers."

He sighed in relief and carried me back inside.

"Lawn mowers...what are you gonna do?" I giggled.

-Katie xoxox