Requested imagine for Sallie

He wrapped his arms around your neck. You head digging into his chest with your arms resting on his tummy. He let go to look into his eyes. You stared at his t shirt. Blood stains on it. They were hard to miss. He had a pure white t shirt on. He looked down then looked back up to you. Then his eyes fixed to your wrist. Blood was coming through your jum...per. He rolled up the sleeve. Tears in his eyes as he unwrapped the bandage. He started at your cuts and scars. He bursted into tears. You cried too. You didnt like seeing him upset.
"Sallie..."
"Yes li..."
"Why?"
"I couldnt take it. With all the fans hate and hearing that you dont love me and I just couldnt."
"Whoa whoa whoa. Rewind. Who said I didnt love you?"
"Fans"
"Sallie, the fans are just jealous. They arent really fans anyway. If they were they would be happy for me. You are my everything baby. I dont know what I would do without you. I love you so much. You are to special to loose. Every since I laid eyes on you I wanted to say you were mine and now that I can its just amazing. Dont listen to them hun." He said staring into your eyes. "Please dont do this." He kissed away your tears.
"Ok."
You ordered takeaway pizza and watched Toy Story 3 whilst cuddling on the sofa. Wrapped in a blanket. Liam kept feeding you. He truly did love you.

hope you liked it:)

please like, vote and comment:)

thanks for reading