58 - The Mangle

I'm about to fall apart. I'm already halfway there, so I guess that's a start. I'm just a children's toy for all the girls and boys to bring me down and put me back together. Oh, the joy. Now, I hang from all the wires and I swing onto whoever is watching us and the night so I can take a bite out of you!

I don't like this. They all give up on trying to fix me every day. I may not have a grudge against the one they hate, but that will not stop me today~!

The Mangle is out for you to take a bite out of you. She's climbing upside down. There's nothing you can do! She's not out for revenge; just wants to have some fun. Mangle's got some friends. They're going to get it done!

I am out for you to take a bit out of you. I'm climbing upside down. There's nothing you can do. I'm not out for revenge; just want to have some fun. I've got some friends. They're going to get it done!

I wish I could know the way they feel about this bad man who made them hurt. All I want to do is help all of my friends out. I'm just a robot who can't feel the way my fox friend feels. He's real. He feels all of the pain. I want to help him take it all away!

I don't like this! They all give up on trying to fix me every day. I may not have a grudge against the one they hate, but that will not stop me today~!

//Word count: 279 words.