97 - Uraraka

Who's that girl that's got you floating in the air? I hope you ain't afraid of heights. If you are then say a prayer. Uraraka will rock you, lift you up and then drop you. I bet you didn't know that power came from girls under 5'2. You can't match her wit or match her fist. She'll deal more pain than a masochist. You might not enjoy it, but it'll probably make her laugh bit. She's got a fierce side after training under GunHead. If you're a villain, don't approach unless want dead. She's not a pushover. Did you see her bout with Bakugou?

She might of took the L but you can see she's going for the gold. Now float and feel that zero gravity. She'll throw you to the stars and make you one with the galaxy. She never really had that much and grew up in tough conditions. She said she wants to be a hero because money is the mission. You're tripping if you think that she will just leave this fantasy. She doesn't do it for herself she does it for her family. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Uravity! Everybody's tough until she turns off all your gravity.

See the looks? Yea she know she a baddie. On my Deku grind, I'll make you wish that you had me. Got high stakes. I've never cared to tell a villain to come at me. She's elevated and staying focused like she's popping that audi. She been through the broke life and so tired of misorder. She has no light so pro is the only goal of the quarter. There's no fight that she can't win, the league of horror don't like that she's pushing through every border. She might not be the top of the class but the city needs a hero that ain't caught in the past. She's dropping the mask and stopping all the ominous fast. She's dropping killers to hustle straight to the cash. She's gonna last. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Uravity! Everybody's tough until she turns off all your gravity.

Who's that girl that's got you floating in the air? I hope you're not afraid of heights. If you are then say a prayer.

Levitate
(float float)
Levitate
(float float)
Levitate
(float float)
Levitate
(float float)

//word count: 393 words