144 - Feel Good Inc.

The city's breaking down on a camel's back. They just have to go 'cause they don't know wack. While you fill the streets, it's appealing to see you won't get undercounted 'cause you're damned and free. You got a new horizon. Its ephemeral style; a melancholy town where we never smile. All I wanna hear is the message beep. My dreams got a kissing 'cause I don't get sleep. *Beep*
     Windmill for the land turns forever, hand in hand. Take it all there on your stride. It is ticking and falling down. Love forever. Love has freely turned forever for you and me. Windmill for the land, is everybody in?
     Laughin' gas and hazmats. Fast cats are linin' 'em up like ass cracks. They play these ponies at the track. It's my chocolate attack. Shit, I'm steppin' in the heart of this here Care Bear. I'm repping in harder this year. Watch me as I gravitate. We're gonna ghost town this Motown with your sound and with you in the blink. You're gonna bite the dust. You can't fight with us. With your sound, you kill the inc. So don't stop and get it until you're cheddar headed. Watch the way I navigate.
     Windmill for the land turns forever, hand in hand. Take it all in on your stride. It is ticking and falling down. Love forever. Love has freely turned forever for you and me. Windmill for the land, is everybody in?

//word count: 247 words