70 - Friends

You say you "love me". I say you're crazy! We're nothing more than friends. You're not my lover, you're more like a brother. I've known you since we were, like, ten. Don't mess it up by talking that shit. You're only going to push me away and that's it. When you say you love me, that makes me crazy! Here we go again...

Don't go looking at me with that look in your eye. You really aren't going away without a fight? You can't be reasoned with! I'm done being polite! I've told you 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6,000 times! Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

Okay, just one sec. Let me check my texts. "You're just the greatest guy." Tell me what this means. You know my feelings. Are you trying to make me cry? Don't mess it up by talking that shit! You're only going to string me along and that's it. Have you got no shame? I won't play this game. Here we go again...

Don't go calling me when you are feeling down! Of course he broke your heart, but I won't be around. I won't apologise for liking what I see. Here's some advice: those douchebag guys won't act like me! Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Haven't I made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? Too bad I fell in love with you. F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

F-R-I-E-N-D-S—that's how you fucking spell "friends". F-R-I-E-N-D-S—get that shit inside your head! F-R-I-E-N-D-S...

WE'RE JUST FRIENDS.

Don't go looking at me with that look in your eye. You really aren't going away without a fight? You can't be reasoned with! I'm done being polite. I've told you 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6,000 times! Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

//word count: 414 words.