118 - Sweet Hibiscus Tea

Here's the thing: I can't do anything right, try as I absolutely and totally might. The bones are melting and the skeleton is ash. The clavicle detatches and falls with a deafening crash.
     I'm not your protagonist. I'm not even my own. I don't know anything. I don't even know what I don't know. If you look outside, you'll see disintegrating trees; the artificial way the sunlight bounces off the waxy leaves. My heart catches on every thorn. You're already halfway out the door. I've never looked so old and I have never been so cold. It is 85° and I don't know what I need.
     There's lukewarm herbal mango sweet hibiscus tea on the hot garbage pile in which I fucking sleep. The walls are empty. It's so ugly I could burn the whole place down. It wouldn't catch because all the posters are on their way to my hometown.
     I am not your protagonist. I'm not even my own. I don't know anything. I don't even know why I don't know. If you look outside, you'll see disintegrating trees; the artificial way the sunlight bounces off the glitchy leaves. My wet heart catches on every thorn. You're already halfway out the door. I'm so tiny and so old and God, it's never been so cold. But it's 85° and I don't know what I need....

//word count: 231 words.