157 - Kismet x Lil Darkie

Carrots up on carrots up on diamonds? That's appeal shit! It's scaring all your parents. When the mic switches on, I kill shit. They see my guitar amps. Baby girl, know that's my kill switch. They see all my followers like baby that's a hit list. I heard you bought a white tee. Imma turn that shit to red. I be popping white teeth. That shit puts my ass to bed. Oh yeah, he doesn't like me because I fucked his wifey. Yeah, she wanna ride me. Oh, I think she likes me. There're molly rocks in my green tea.
     Pussy boy! Get out my way! I'll run up that check before I run any fades! I'm killing shit for fun but I ain't catching a case. I'm chillin' in the sun. I'm a villain catching some rays. Legalize the fungi, n***a! I'll eat it anyway. It could start with one guy, n***a. The world's got plenty of fakes. It don't need another fire with my brothers in the street. They don't show any love. I sight the others, and they look industry. Let 'em sleep, goodness me! Tell me, what should this be? Why you in my live talking shit? I ain't sayin' shit to you! I keep my pride on my hip. That's a weapon I can't lose. You peep my vibe or keep. Zip your lips! Why won't you choose to love everybody? Bitch, how many times are you gonna ignore the signs and people's rhymes? You n***as are retarded! He slid and left his .9! Yo' momma must have dropped your ass upon your spine!
     I feel like Rikki-Tikki-Tavi! We're mobbing through the lobby. "That f****t tried to rob me!" No ho, like D'Lo, bitch. I feel like Rikki-Tikki-Tavi! I think the copper saw me, but I ain't chain-link-hopping because I ain't see no shit!
     N***as will believe whatever you tell them. If you tell them enough, it'll be helpful when you're selling some stuff or starting a war. They rotten at the heart and the core. I'm plotting to pour LSD in the reservoir. All over the floor, I'm bringing psilocybin on tour. I'm hiding the cure for fixing n***as. I'm very sure. Stop being depressed! Step outside and puff out your chest! He made you the best that's ever gonna jump out the nest! I'm a crushing a pest. You're rushing to get up like you're next. You're failing the test. Impale yourself through one of your breasts somewhere on your chest! Your heart departs and leaves you with less. Now look at this mess! Bitch, pull yourself together, no rest!
     I feel like Rikki-Tikki-Tavi! I know that copper saw me, but I ain't chain-link-hopping because I'm up in his whip!

//word count: 461 words.