A Christmas Save

It was now the day of my party and everything was set the exact way I wanted.  I had some Christmas records on, the lights were lit up in my flat, and I had all of the food made.  I guess you could say I got my preparing skills from me' mother.  All I had to do was wait for everyone to show up.  The first person to come was George of course, and he was dressed warm and formal,  greeting me with his vampire like smile as usual.  He also brought along his girlfriend Pattie Boyd who was dressed in warm clothing.  

   Then came along our manager Brian Epstein who was dressed casual greeting me with a friendly smile.  Then more people I knew began to come, John, Cynthia, Ringo, George Martin, Georges' Parent Harold and Louise came ha ha!  I guess that doesn't mean he'll be doing any funny business around here with Pattie unless his parent's leave.  I waited and waited for Heather to arrive but, I was starting to worry that she wasn't going to show.

  Finally there was a ring at the door and I answered it.  It indeed was Heather Rosemary, wearing a white down jacket, a green and red sweater, warm pants, boots, and a blue beanie.  She greeted me with a hug and I became quite surprised, soon I invite her inside and we had the party going.  We had a lot of fun especially those of us doing secretive things against one another which was a laugh.  We were all in for Christmastime this year.

  A slow Christmas song played and John and Cynthia began to dance with eachother slowly, soon I looked to Heather.  She smiled to me, and soon all of us were dancing with our partners to the slow Christmas song.  It was nice.

 "Paul?" Heather asked choking.

"Hmm?"

"I-I don't feel very well." She said to me.

"What do you mean, are you sick?" I asked her cautiously.

"No...it's just..I can't----."  Suddenly she wheezed right in front of me and collapsed to the ground and I gasped backing up surprised.  

"HEATHER!" I shouted with anxiety getting to the ground next to her.  Her eyes were closed but I listened to her mouth,

"Sh-She's not breathing!"  I said looking up to everyone worried and terrified out of my mind.

Soon everyone in the party was murmuring to eachother, not knowing what to do because they were shocked.  John suggested something quickly though,

"If she's not breathing you need to do CPR Paul!"

"I don't know how to do CPR John!" I said with my hands behind my head shouting at my friend.

"Goddamnit Paul, you need to put your one hand over the other and do 30 chest compression and 2 rescue breaths!" John explained to me hastily.

   I rubbed my face and listened to my friend.  I quickly put one hand over the other and pressed down on her chest at a rate of 100 compression's a minute.  I had to save her, she can't just fall and die on me!

"You need to give her air!" George slapped his forehead.

Soon I listened to George, I pinched her nose and placed my lips upon her and exhaled.  Her chest lifted.  Then I began to do the chest compression's again with one hand over the other,

"Heather please wake up please!  Can you hear me?"  I said stopping and checking her desperately.  

"Oh my god I hope she doesn't die." Cynthia whispered to John.  

"PLEASE wake up!" I said trying my hardest.  Soon I placed my lips upon her's again and exhaled.  Her chest lifted and then finally---

  She gasped awake with her eyes wide and began to cough.

"Oh thank god..." I said relieved.  

Heather calmed down and could breathe normally again, she fixed her hair and looked to me almost about to cry.  But then she hugged me sobbing onto my shoulder.  Everyone in the room had been relieved that she was okay and so was I.  When she stopped crying she looked to me in the eyes with a soft smile,

"Thank you for saving my life." She said gratefully.

"Don't thank me, thank John for telling me what to do." I smiled back at her.

Her and I looked up to John Lennon, and Lennon gave a smile and a wink.  Soon I helped Heather off the ground and she could stand up normally,

"I have some asthma so I try to stay as calm as I can be.  So that doesn't happen." She explained to me.

"I understand." I said with a head nod.

"Now tha' she's better let's get back to the party!"  Ringo said enthusiastically.  

Soon everyone was back and me and Heather had some fun listening to the Christmas songs that played on the Record player.  Everyone else had a great time, eating the food I made, dancing, singing, talking, it was a better now that Heather was okay.  And I was glad too because I loved her very much.  

Soon it was getting late at around ten o clock and everyone started getting tired and sleepy, so I decided to call it a night.  The first people to leave was George Harrison's Parents, George, and Pattie.  Then Ringo left along with George Martin and Brian Epstein.  Soon lastly it was just Heather getting bundled up to leave.  

She went to the door and then turned to me,

"The party was wonderful Paul, and I'm very thankful that you saved me."

"Hey now, your a very nice woman that I admire, I would never let anything bad happen to you."  I said to her gently.

     Heather blushed, then she turned to the door opening it to go outside in the cold.  Then she turned back to me, her eyes beaded up to the frame of the door.  My eyes went up and I had forgotten about the mistletoe I had hung up!  We looked down at eachother at the same time laughing awkwardly.  

  Then just before she left, she kissed me on the lips!  Heather went as soon as she came, leaving me with a stupid dazed grin upon my face.