chapter three

chapter three:arsenal and the red hood

chapter three:
arsenal and the red hood

ROY GRINNED as he looked over the red suit that used was almost an exact copy of his old suit. "I uh, I hope you like it" Jason said sheepishly, leaning up against the doorway as he looked at Roy. "Are you kidding?! I love it" Roy exclaimed happily, smiling like an idiot at Jason.

Jason smiled at him as he walked over to Roy, letting his hands pull at Roy's hair. "Your adorable, you know that right" Jason asked. "You tell me enough, now don't you" Roy asked, looking down at Jason. The height difference between the two was cute, the way Roy would look down at Jason. Only to get slapped most times. Jason always said it made him feel smaller, although he was the one who made all of the demands in the relationship.

Yes, relationship. Within a month of knowing each other, Roy and Jason had started dating. Roy had moved in with Jason, only because Jason demanded it. But then again, anything was better than his old apartment building.

"I want you to go on patrol with me tonight" Jason said, looking up at Roy. Roy smiled goofily in agreement. "I may have also bought you a new bow" Jason said sheepishly, knowing how much Roy loved his old bow and how he wished he hadn't given it to Thea. Jason knew about Thea, but he didn't complain. Jason had his fair share of relationships before he met Roy, so it's only fair that Roy had his own.

❤️

"Oh fuck me" Jason exclaimed, seeing Roy walk out in his suit. Roy shook his head, pulling up his mask and hood before slapping the back of Jason's head. "Ow! What the hell was that for" Jason asked. "You know what that was for" Roy replied, walking over to the couch and picking up his bow. Jason pulled on his helmet and grabbed his grappling gun.

"Did you work on the trick arrows" Jason asked as they walked to the door. "Yeah, I got the explosives and the grappling arrows. I still haven't figured out how The Arrow made the other ones" Roy said, careful to avoid exposing Oliver's identity. Jason nodded in response, the two walking out the door and leaving the complex.

Roy was grinning like an idiot as he and Jason beat up some thugs. They hadn't been gone five minutes and they were already kicking ass. Roy knee it was risky for him to be out in a remake of his old suit, but he didn't care. He was happy and their was no way that Oliver was going to ruin that.