chapter seven

chapter seven:meeting barry allen

chapter seven:
meeting barry allen

"BARRY! We found breach activity in an alley in the city. We need you to check it out" Iris said over the comms. "Of course Mrs. West-Allen" Barry commented, moving through the city like a flash. Finding the alley, Barry's eyes widened when he saw a girl with a shocking resemblance to his ex girlfriend, with blood coming out of her mouth at a steady pace. "Iris tell Caitlin to get the medbay ready, we have incoming" Barry exclaimed, gently picking up the girl, who whimpered in pain before speeding off to S.T.A.R Labs. 

Caitlins eyes widened upon seeing the girl in Barry's arms. She instructed him to lay her down before she quickly went to work. Cisco and Iris were on hand, helping her hook the girl up to the various machines in the room. "Barry she's a speedster, we need to get these out. Now" Caitlin exclaimed, noticing the irregular heartbeat that was almost an exact match for Barry's. The speedster noticed it, making quick work to help Cisco hold the girl down. Ralph had made his way in after noticing the commotion and offered to do what he could to help.

❤️

"Barry, you alright" Iris asked, putting a hand on her husbands shoulder as they both looked at the girl in the medbay. "It's just. Who could do this to a kid" Barry asked, running a hand through his hair. "Someone who is clearly psycho" Ralph commented, walking into the room. Cisco and Caitlin entered shortly after. "Were you guys able to identify her" Iris asked. "Yeah. Bianca Allen of Earth 9. Originally from here" Cisco replied. "Allen" Barry asked. "Nico" Iris asked softly, looking up at Barry. "It had to be" Barry replied.

"Barry that girl in there is your daughter. I highly suggest you decide how you are going to approach that. And soon, she could be waking up anytime now" Caitlin said, turning on her heel and walking out of the room. Barry looked at Iris, who nodded encouragingly. Barry walked in to the medbay and sat next to the bed, looking down at his daughter. She reminded him of her mother. He wondered how Nico was, and how well she had mothered Bianca.

Within half an hour, the rest of the team, including Joe and Cecile, had wandered into the room while they waited on Bianca to wake up. "Guys I think she's waking up" Cecile pointed out, noticing how Biancas eyes were fluttering. She sat up quickly, noticing she wasn't where she thought she would be. "Who the hell are you" Bianca asked, scared of what the people in the room would do.

"Hey just relax. I'm Barry and this is Caitlin. We just wanna help you" Barry said, gently pushing Bianca back into the bed so Caitlin could run some tests. "Wait like Barry Allen" Bianca asked, thinking of how her old mentor had a shocking resemblance to the guy in front of her. "Yeah. Good guess" a dark skinned woman said, lacing her hand with Barry's. "Who in the Bats are you people" Bianca asked, ignoring the look Barry gave her. "Friends. Do you mind if I run a few tests" Caitlin asked softly. Bianca nodded and relaxed, falling into an antisocial headspace.