chapter nine

chapter nine: bianca loves jitters

chapter nine:
bianca loves jitters

BIANCA SMILED as her alarm went off at the usual 6 AM. Now your probably wondering why Bianca was excited and happy about being awake so early. Today, she would finally be able to be up and about, and boy was she going to take advantage of it. She danced around to Latch by Disclosure as she got dressed before taking herself on a tour of S.T.A.R Labs. It wasn't much different than the one from her old Earth. Except for the MedBay, Cortex, and Speed Lab.

Knowing that if she didn't then she would put on a little weight, Bianca changed into some workout clothes before doing one of the circuits Donna and Dick put together. Putting on some music, she started her workout with some yoga, she didn't need to pull anything. Then she did sit-ups and planks before moving to pull ups. Finding a bar that looked stable enough to hold her weight, she hopped up only to go back down when the bar didn't hold. "Shit" Bianca cursed, hearing soft laughter as Ralph walked into the Speed Lab.

"There's one over there that should hold you up" Ralph said softly, pointing to one right behind the opening of what Bianca assumed was where speedsters ran when Caitlin did some tests. Bianca smiled, using her speed to get to the entrance. She attempted to jump up, but the bar was too high. Ralph chuckled from where he was, and walked over to her. "Need some help little Allen" Ralph asked.

"Yeah, thanks Ralph" Bianca said. He put his hands on her hips, Bianca inhaling sharply before he lifted her up and she grasped the bar tightly. Ralph let go and Bianca started doing pull-ups. "I'll tell Cisco to install some bars that are low enough for you Allen" Ralph commented as he walked to his chair from earlier. Ralph had fallen asleep by the time Bianca reached 100 pull-ups. She had been going a little slower than usual, but she had just recovered from a stab wound.

Soon, Barry and Iris has entered the Speed Lab, followed by the rest of the team. They were all surprised to see Bianca doing pull-ups while Ralph encouraged her. Seeing Barry from the corner of her eye, Bianca hopped down and smiled at the team before going downing a water in one go. "How many was that" Bianca asked Ralph. "I stopped counting after 150" Ralph replied, tossing her a towel.

"150?! What are you, some sort of workout beast" Cisco asked, before frowning at the nickname. "Pretty much, yeah" Bianca replied. She stretched, revealing a nicely toned six pack. Barry decided that everyone needed to stop staring at his daughter, so he decided to bring the attention to someone else. "Bianca have you had breakfast yet" Barry asked, glancing at Iris who smiled at the opportunity to get to know Bianca. "No, not yet" Bianca replied.

"How about Jitters? I'd like to get to know my granddaughter" Joe commented. Bianca smiled, quickly using her speed to run out of the room, get an outfit from the array of clothes Iris gave her, and run back into the room. Iris smiled at Bianca's outfit choice, but Cisco was laughing at Barry's face upon seeing Bianca in low waisted jeans and a crop top. Ralph was leaning on Cisco as both of them started laughing and their asses off.

Bianca rolled her eyes before grabbing Iris' arm and walking out. Cecile followed them, leaving Barry and Joe dumbfounded before they followed the women like lost puppies.