chapter ten

chapter ten:flash and who?

chapter ten:
flash and who?

BIANCA SMILED at Barry as he handed her a coffee. He returned it, before sitting down on the couch in front of her in the lounge. "So I wanted to talk" Barry started, breaking the silence. "Well no shit, why else would you still be here" Bianca replied rhetorically, causing Barry to smile at her early morning bluntness. "About you coming to live with Iris and I. The couches in here are comfortable, but I'm sure a bed is more comfortable" Barry explained. Bianca smiled. "I'd love to" Bianca replied. Barry grinned, reaching over and hugging her, fortunately not getting coffee all over them in the process.

Alarms started going off, causing them to break apart. "Uh, what does that mean" Bianca asked. "Something bad is happening" Barry replied, before they both abandoned their coffees and used their super-speed to get to the cortex, Bianca beating Barry by a few seconds. "Great, your both here. Theirs a meta at Jitters, with cold powers" Cisco said. "I thought that was Caitlins thing" Bianca said, confused. "It is, but Caitlins off with her mom, so it's just us" Iris replied.

"Wait do you even have a suit" Cisco asked, Barry nodding in agreement. "Of course I do, Ryan made me like tons of them" Bianca replied, fishing a ring out of her pocket with a bright V in red in the center of the golden ring. "Your suits in a ring? Sick dude" Cisco exclaimed, before Bianca made a fist, the ring going bright before in a flash of golden lightning, she stood in a bright red suit, lightning bolts running down the sides of the suit to the golden ankle boots, matching the mask on her face. To finish it off, a belt was on her waist with a V emblem as a buckle. Cisco let out a low whistle before Barry got into his suit, Bianca following Barry out of the lab to Jitters.

"Stop, or I'll freeze the both of you" the man shouted, ice on his hands much like Caitlins. "I got him" Bianca muttered. "B wait" Barry exclaimed, but Bianca had already ran towards the meta, and in a gust of wind, he was on the ground with meta cuffs around his wrists. "Well that was quick" Barry muttered as the authorities arrived, guns aimed at Bianca as Barry handed the meta over to Joe and Captain Singh. Whispers of civilians reached their ears. "Why are they trying to shoot her, she saved us" one whispered. "Who cares, she's probably just another meta freak" another one said, causing Bianca to roll her eyes as "Flash" assured the police department that she was no threat.

"Flash and who" Someone shouted, and Barry looked at Bianca. "You can call me Velocity" Bianca stated proudly, before speeding out of Jitters, leaving a flaming V on the floor.