Chapter 13

As Naruto stood there fighting back. Buying as much time as he possible could. He noticed that Minato never came out.

'Is he mocking me? Why wont he come put and fight!? I stole most of his good fighters! No I stole all of his good fighters! He has nobody who can beat mine. '

I growled. He wont come out I'll make him. I slashed at the villagers. Killing a few of them. Rolling my neck back. Laughing a bit pretending to be insane.

'I will make him pay. I will pretend to have been taken over. Then they will leave and he will come out! He has too its his fucking job!!'

I yelled and scared some people. Some of them running away. Others came charging towards me. Just for me to cut them down and kill them. One by one they all started running away from me. Finally leaving me alone. Yet HE never came out to fight me.

Knowing I bought them all enough time. I started running into the forest. No one ever came after me. Terrified for their life to be cut down by me. I wouldn't have done that if HE came out. Fucking Coward!

I sighed as I ran through the woods. I had a couple days to get to where I'm going. The others are going to be there way before me. So I'm gonna go down to Suna to get my best friend. The person whose been experiencing the same treatment as I am. So I decided I will get him and bring him with me. We deserve better than this. So much better. I sighed and stopped running. I bend down to my knees and started crying.

'Why? Why does this have to happen? What did we do wrong!? Why do we have to experience this!? We are we called the demons and monsters!? Why!?'

"Ahhhhhh!!! Why do you do this to us? What did we do that was so bad!?"

I screamed and busted into tears. Falling to the floor I curled up into a ball.

'Everyone always thought I was strong minded. Yet they never knew how weak I truly was. The pain just never went away. Why did my mother leave me with him? Why did the village hate me so much? Why didn't anyone love me? Why did they make me their jinchuriki? Did they just want to put me through pain from the beginning? Why?'

The endless questions going through my head. Never to be answered by anyone...

Minato Pov:

I sat at my desk watching as they fought. Not really caring what happened or if he left.

"So they are leaving? Hmm.. Oh well. Leave Naruto you fucking demon and NEVER EVER COME BACK!!" I yelled and laughed hysterically.

I then heard running down the hallways. Well specifically several pairs of footsteps. Until banging was heard on my door. I sighed silently so they couldn't hear.

"Come in." I told the person outside. I then saw someone open the door. Several people coming into the room. I noticed who they were. They were the clan heads. The kids parents.

'Why are they here? They hated their kids after what they did? What's so fucking important now!?'

I sighed and looked at them.

"Why are you here? What happened? " I asked them. They all sighed and some looked angry. Not at me but something else.

"They took some people that they shouldn't have Hokage." They said.

"Who? Who did they take?" I asked grinding my teeth in anger.

"They took the sannin, Anko, Gai, Asuma, Kurani and Ibiki. Plus some others that could have been useful. Also they took our guards at the gate with them. So now we have no one at the gates." One of the non clan ninjas said.

"Also the demon slaughtered a bunch of our civilians. Seems like he was buying some time. Now the civilians are protesting claiming you didn't protect them. It's a huge mess out there." A different Ninja said.

I sighed even more. Then I slammed my fist on my desk. Remembering who he took with him.

'That fucking brat. Who does he think he is!?'

"Sending a party out for them. 8 also want a bounty on him. Who ever else went with him I want killed. Don't kill anyone of use." I told them. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

'Just you wait boy. You will pay for what you have done.'

Naruto's Pov:

I got up after I finished crying. I then sneezed all of a sudden.

'HE knows now. Good luck finding us Asshole. We are gonna win this war. Not you!'

I took off full speed towards Suna. Knowing I would have to get there fast. They can't know what I'm doing. No they can't know until it's too late for them.

I'm going to gather up all the jinchuriki before anyone else does. The akatsuki can move over because they're my family. Then we can all be free together. None of us will be chained up anymore.

'Just you wait a little longer everyone. I'm coming to get you guys. Then we will finally go home. Our real home.'

I said that this ment war. I mean it not only for the leaf. I  mean it for anyone who has hurt us or the innocent. These villages think that they can get away with wrong. Just because they it was right. They were all wrong because karma is here. Justice will be served and the innocent people who lost their lives. Well they will finally get their revenge and their justice. The people who was hurt and abused. They will be the ones who get their own justice.

'I hope you guys are prepared because we won't stop. Oh no we do what you did to all of us. Let the battle for peace begin.'

I smirked and formed a pretend grin when I got to Suna. Walking into their gates when they let me pass through. Quickly knowing word will get around soon. I ran straight to where I felt Gaara's Chakra.

When I got there I saw Gaara crying on the roof. His head was in between his legs. He also looked like he was really tired. I walked over to him and sat down. He noticed his sand wasn't going up to protect him. So he started tensing u0. I sighed under my breath when I saw this.

'This village completely destroyed him. He is a child like me. Why would they do this?'

"Gaara? Hey, it's just me Naruto." I told him. He jumped up and looked at me wide eyed.

"N-Naru?" He asked crying. I saw the tears streaming down his face. He latched onto me crying.

I looked down and hugged him back.

"I'm getting you out of here. Lets go." I told him and he started crying harder. He nodded his head vigorously.

A couple minutes later he let go. Then we left heading over to his house. That way he can pack everything. I decided I wouldn't rush him too much. I would find a way to get out later.

'Gaara knows this place more than they do. So he would know how to get us out. If not then I always have that one jutsu.'

We made it too his house. We then snuck into his room as quietly as possible.