Chapter 37

This was the first battle of the war.

As Naruto and his friends prepared. Inside the building. The kages fought through many traps and pranks. Minato knowing the pranks were Naruto's idea. The Kages felt like fools for falling for them. Yet the Tsuchikage was just floating by in the back.

Smart old man.

Making it outside the building. They walk right into Naruto's hands. A small army standing there waiting for them. These shinobi not being something to scoff at. Especially with whom was all there. It was quite terrifying. The Kages sucked in their breath. As they knew that they wouldn't win this battle. Naruto laughs on the other side. As he looked at their terrified faces.

"Hahaha you guys should look at yourselves right now! You look like little chickens!" Naruto yells across the field. As his friends laughed with him.

"YOU! You shouldn't speak to your father like that!!" Some people yelled at Naruto.

Making Naruto bawl in laughter. Hearing this made him realize what they thought. They thought Minato was his real father. Naruto finally gets up and speaks.

"Are you guys that dumb!? THAT MAN IS NOT MY FATHER!!" Naruto yells at them and pointed at Minato.

 Minato growls in response. His secret finally coming out. He then screams in anger before charging at Naruto. Not making it far when the legendary Sannin come and block him. Minato tries to do Harashin. When Zabuza flings his kunai back to the Kages. Causing them all to jump back in response. While Minato ends up appearing back to where he started. Making Naruto laugh at him. Before Naruto walks up to continue what he was saying. 

"You dumbasses. Believing this fool. And you lying and trying to cover it all up. I can't believe you. My mother. She was a whore. Marrying someone then marrying Minato. Before fucking some random man. Before she had me. Telling them all she loved them. When she did not. She played them all. Then left me with HIM!!" Naruto yelled shocking everyone. Minato was standing there shaking in anger. As Naruto decided to continue.

"You all want to know the truth. Then here is the truth."

"That day.. It was all but pleasant. My mother released the nine tailed fox. It caused havoc in Konaha because it was being controlled. My Jiji saved the village that night. Not HIM. That night he died. Leaving me behind. Not because he wanted to but because he had to. Then EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT HIM! HE WAS A HERO!! A HERO YET NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM!!"

"That night they took me home. I remember everything clearly. They both fought. I was terrified. I was just a baby. Yet I remember everything!"

Naruto went on and on telling them. Telling them all that happened. Telling the truth. Which shocked all the Kages. As Minato looked more pissed off. Before he finally yelled out at him.

"That bitch!! She should have just took you. I don't care what would have happened with you! I never wanted you! You weren't even mine! So why was I responsible for you!?" He yelled in anger making the Kages gasp in surprise.

Naruto scoffs at Minato. Before shaking his head as he laughed.

"You think I don't know that!? I already knew you hated me. I already knew that you didn't want me. I already knew all this stuff! You are crazy! Insane!!" Naruto yells at him before a bird flies to him. Seeing the note attached to its leg.

Naruto smiles and grabs it. Reading the following content with a grin. It's the news he's been waiting for the whole time. His words echoing in the kages minds as he spoke.

"Well you fucked up badly Minato. My little sister is now back with me. Thanks! You fucked up big time!" Naruto says enthusiastically. While Minato yelled. Telling Inochi to do something about it.

While I just laughed at them. Tsunade punching the two in the head. As they went to attack me. Jiriya summoning his toads. They all created havoc. The other Kages tried helping. Yet we were too powerful. Their attempts were useless against us.

Before we left them. I said one more thing before turning around.

"Now. Now. Welcome to war! Bye bye!" I say as I laughed at the end. Disappearing before their eyes. All of us teleporting to my village. My family finally together. As the war was just starting.

-Back with the Kages-

Naruto disappeared. The kages stared at the empty space. Minato gets up and yells in anger. As the others watched him.

"That was are only hope!! Now what are we gonna do huh!?" Minato yells.

"We have a war on our hands! Lets prepare for it! So stop complaining Minato. We need a plan of action. Do you not understand that!?" The Raikage says before walking away. Going back to the building.

The other Kages following behind him. As they all went back into the room. Talking seriously about what they needed to do. Minato in the corner grumbling about everything. Yet he knew that they were right. If only they knew that they really didn't have a chance. Maybe that would have saved them. I mean they went up against Naruto after all. He was too powerful.

They should have begged for mercy. It could've helped. Maybe?

To bad they're all dead now..

A/N. That's the end of the story. Sadly. I want to know though. Should I make another book? Maybe it would be all on the war? The battles and stuff? Let me know everyone. What shall it be? I hope you guys like the book. I really did plan on writing the battles but Idk. Would you want the war? Cause I would make another book just on that. Anyways see you guys later! Have a awesome night/morning! Bye!