Chapter 27

After are fun at the waterfall. We ate are lunch. Leaving right afterwards. Not wasting any more time. On the road we met some people. Yo may know them.
His name is Zabuza and his companion Haku.

When I first met them. I made a slight mistake. At first I thought that they were a couple. I almost died by their hands.

-flashback-

We ran through the woods. Trying to get to the next town. We were Getting closer and closer to our destination.

That's when we heard a lot of yelling. This yelling not being pleasant. It was horrifying. They all sounded like they were in pain. The closer we got the worse it got. Their bloody screams echoing through the air.

When we finally got there we saw something unexpected. There was the demon of the mist himself. Zabuza. He was fighting along with side a girl? There were dead people all around the ground. Blood splatters everywhere even on the trees.

Something even more expected happened. As we watched them fight while we were in the trees.

"You will die here Zabuza! Then that sword and the girl will be ours!!" A man yelled as people jumped out of the trees to attack.

"I'm a boy you asshole!!" The girlish guy yelled. Zabuza charges forward with his sword. Yelling a war cry he kills a couple more people.

One by one people dropped. Yet he started getting tired. Then more people came out. Pushing them back into a tree. Cornering them we decided to step in. Jumping out of the tree. The people jumped in surprise. Holding their weapons preparing to attack us. Which caused us to laugh.

"Are you blind or something? Maybe just stupid? What ever the case is you have no chance trying to fight us. Hahaha after all we are jinchuriki. Rogue jinchuriki in fact. Maybe you heard of us?" I stated in a matter of fact voice. The people tensed up until what we assumed was the leader spoke.

"You guys jinchuriki hahahaha!! You look pathetic. Just go back home and pay with your toys kids. Oh actually how about you hand over your little girlfriend. Then maybe I will let you all live. Huh how about it kid?" The guy starts laughing but not for long.

*Slice*

Blood splatters all over the ground. I look up at the rest of them. Glaring them down I growl. My eyes were red in anger. Kurama's chakra surrounding me. Causing me to be in a yellow cloak.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!! YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!?" I yelled at all of them in anger. Slicing everyone of them down afterwards. Fuu starts to run towards me crying. Latching on to me she thanks me over and over again.

I smile at her and hug her back. Before walking over to Zabuza. He pushes his partner behind him. Before he looks at me. Glaring me down as got closer to them. He stops when I sat down in front of him.

"Why?" He asks me confusion clear in his eyes. I quirked my head to the side and say.

"Why not? You needed help and you wanted to protect your lover right? So why wouldn't I help you guys. Why would I turn down those who are in need." I asked him confused. He looks like he understood. Until he jumped up pissed and blushing.

"Haku is not my lover!!" He yells and Haku jumps up to that. Looking sad for a second before replying a second later.

"Yea we are just teammates!" He yells also blushing like crazy. Which caused me to laugh at them. Which did not end well for me. As I saw them grab their weapons I jumped to my feet. They then started to chase me around the clearing. I squeal in surprise as I started running around the place. Them right behind me hot on my tail.

"Oh come on! This is only going to hurt you ALOT!!" They both yelled at me. Zabuza taking a swing of his sword. I jumped over it landing on my feet. Haku swiping at me causing me to duck backwards. Running away quickly afterwards. Zabuza already recovered from his last attack chased me. As Haku came a little bit afterwards. As from his quick movements landed him on the floor.

"Come on Naru run!! Run!!" Fuu yells cheering me on as she sat on a tree branch. Gaara and Utakata stood above her on a different branch. The three of them watched me with amused faces. I growled at them and yelled.

"You could be helping me you know!!" I yelled while running up a tree then backflipped off. Turning and running the opposite direction. Before finally I see Zabuza and Haku fall to the ground exhausted. I sighed in relief and fall to the ground.

Gaara, Fuu and Utakata jumped to the ground. Laughing as they looked at us. I looked up at them and growled. They just laughed even harder.

"Oh come on Naru. You would've done the same thing if it was one of us." They say to me and I sighed. Rolling over to lay on my back. I look up at the clouds. Watching them go by as I listened to the trees. Ignoring everything around me until.

*oof*

Fuu and everyone jumped on top of me. I groan in pain as they laughed. Zabuza and Haku just looked at us confused. Which made me start laughing.

"Hahaha you guys are heavy get off!" I yelled at them with tears in my eyes. They just laughed at me in response. I groan even more.

"No can do Naru. You gotta beg for mercy! Hahaha!" Fuu yells at me and growled. Trying to get up off the ground. Gaara falling to the ground as I tried.

"Ow that hurt!" He yelled as he watched me try even harder.

"I will never beg for mercy!!" I yelled at them. Utakata falling off a few moments later and I laughed. Fuu raps her legs around me waist. Trying to hold on to me I stand up. She squeals in surprise.

"Ahhh Naru!!" She yells and I laughed even harder. As she fell to the ground I fell to my knees wheezing. Laughing to hard there was tears going down my face.

"Not funny!" She yells and throws a rock at my head. Causing it to hit me in the forehead. Zabuza and Haku joining in the laughter. I looked up and pouted. Fuu laughs even harder.

"Serves you right! You made me fall on my butt!" She yelled at me and I laughed. This caused her to start pouting.

-Back to Story-

I chuckled under my breath. Remembering this made me laugh. I looked over and saw everyone looking at me weird. I just laughed even more.

"What's so funny?" Zabuza asked me and I just gave him a smile. He sighs as I did that.

"So fucking annoying.." I hear him mumble under his breath. Not realizing I heard him say this. I throw my hands up in the air.

"Hey I heard that you asshole!!" I yelled at him and started chasing him.

"Ahh" He yells as he ran away from me.

"Run bitch run!!" Fuu yells at him. Causing everyone to laugh except me and Zabuza.