Chapter 14

We snuck into his room as quietly as we possibly could. When we got in there Gaara immediately starts sealing his stuff into his seals. I then heard running up the stairs of the house. Gaara froze in his spot. I signaled to him to quicken his movements. He does so as we then hear arguing.

"What the fuck Temari! Why the hell did you do that for!?"

"Well maybe if you weren't such an idiot I wouldn't have do it!!"

"I'm not an idiot! Take it back!!"

We then heard a huge crash and some screaming. I started laughing under my breath. Gaara looks at me and starts laughing too. We stopped laughing. I helped Gaara finish packing really quickly. We the heard people running up stairs really fast. We ran towards the window quietly and jumped. Running down the street in a hurry. Not really knowing if they were after us or not.

We didn't want to wait and see. We weren't going to take the chance. Gaara ran towards this wall. I looked very confused until it opened up. There was passage way behind the wall. We then ran inside quickly. Closing the door and running down the endless hallway. We stopped near a small Crack in the wall. We heard lots of yelling and cursing. Some saying..

"Where the hell are they!? Find Gaara and Naruto! They will be punished greatly for their crimes against Suna and the leaf! If you know anything about their locations then speak up now!!" Gaurds scream throughout Suna.

We sighed and continued our way out of the village. Once we made it out of the walls. We ran towards the forests. Our mission still hasn't been completed yet. We have seven more of us to get. Knowing this fact we went to the next village. We will be getting Fuu the seven tails jinchuriki.

'She lives in a small village. So this would be easier. It will also help later on because no one will know we took her until later.'

Thinking about this I smiled and laughed a bit. Gaara looked at me confused and I smiled. Then continued to tell him the plan

"We will be getting Fuu. As in the seven tails jinchuriki. She will be in this small village. So it will benefit us later on. Not everyone knows this village. So they won't know we have her until it's too late. We will then find our fellow rogue Jinchuriki. Which will also benefit us later on. After that we will move onto more dangerous escape attenpts. Which might cause trouble later. Yet with the lot of us together it might be easy in a way. If you want to think about it considering our strength together compared to theirs..." I said to Gaara while mumbling to my self at the end. Gaara catching what I said and smiled to himself.

"Yea let's do that. We can gain more power before going after the big villages. That way they won't know about us until it's too late. We can also gather up some other powerful rogues while we are out?" Gaara says but questions himself at the end. I smiled at him and nodded my head agreeing with him.

'That's really smart. Expecially when a lot of rogues are really powerful. Like Zabuza one of the seven swordsman.'

I grinned when I thought about Zabuza joining us. We were running towards the small village. When I sensed the Suna ninja running into the woods. They didn't notice us or sensed us at all. So we just continued on our way. Leaving them in the dust. We wouldn't get to the village for quite a while. So we decided to take a break later on. We wanted to create a lot of distance before taking a break. So we continued forward even when we couldn't sense them anymore. We just continued on running until we passed at least several towns. Then we stopped at the next town after where took and rested up.

We went to one of the hotels in the town. Buying a room with two beds. We finally went out for some dinner. Since it was late outside now. We went to this restaurant the Inn keeper recommended us. Claiming that the town was famous for this restaurant. We nodded our heads and headed out. When we got there we saw the restaurant being kind of full. Now knowing that the Inn keeper was telling the truth. So we walked inside only to be greeted by a waiter.

They wore these black suits. He told us to follow him to a table. We were then lead to a table in the back. We noticed that we had lots of privacy. Which was good because we didn't really like being around people. Then a waitress walked over to take our order. I then noticed how lots of people were looking at us. Women were drooling and even some men.

I sighed and nudged Gaara. He looked up and noticed what was happening too. He also sighed and the looked at me. He smirked and signalled for me to play along. I nodded and smiled at him. Already knowing what we were going to do. Since we have actually done this before. Gaara smiles at me and reached over to grab my hand.

"So Naru. Babe? How are you liking our vacation away from home?" Gaara asks me smiling. I pretended to giggle and squeezed his hand.

"I'm loving it so far. We should do this more often. How are you liking it Hon?" I asked him. He smiled and agreed with me. We noticed that the looks turned into glares.

The waitress came over with our food. We thanked her and started eating. After we finished we asked for the check. The waitress smiled and left. That was when a small group came over. We looked up and saw a girl and a boy.

"Um Hello?" I said to them. They smiled wickedly.

"So you two are dating?" The girl said.

"Yes we are. Also we will be leaving now." Gaara said and we got up leaving them behind.

The two looked pissed. We left them behind and paid. Walking out of the restaurant. We started heading towards our Inn. When we ran into someone. More like everyone though. The village looked very angry at us. More like jealousy. They liked us but we broke them.

So we ran out of there. Slamming the doors to the Inn. Giving the Inn keeper the keys and left. Not looking back as we left the town. We headed towards Fuu.