1

Third person p.o.v
The little boy wakes up through a hard punch against his stomach, he clutches his stomach almost immediately. The little boy looks up only to see the head of the orphan.

"Get up you little shit, you should have been awake since 4 in the morning and you didn't do what I asked you for." says the old woman to the little boy who tries to stand up.

He nods before making his way to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, he doesn't have warm water, so he washed himself with cold water. He puts on the clothes the head of the orphan put on his bed, it's not even a bed, it's only a blanket on the floor.

He makes his way to the kitchen and sees all the younger and older than him, eating happily. He takes his backpack and goes to the front door not wanting to be late to school.

"I'm going to school now, miss" exclaimed the little boy frowning at the older woman. She just shoots him off like he's an insect. He sighs and goes to the woods to make his way to the human world.

You see they are all werewolves, going to the human school, but not many humans know their existence.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I'm walking through the woods humming to a song my mother always sang to me before she died. The song goes really smooth, it talks about the light someone brings to her.

It must have been her mate, my father, she wrote the song when she found him. I start singing the lyrics, this song is the only thing I have that keeps me going, going forward in this cruel world.

I arrive at the school gates after 15 minutes of walk. There seems to be a commotion but I don't care. I sigh entering the school no one seems to care that I arrive. Luckily.

Since normally everyone would look at me with disgust,since I'm an male omega and gay.

I have a feminin body, slim waist, petite figure and am mostly confused with a girl. My scent is hidden with the ring my mother gave me before dying.

I open my locker seeing some notes, I take those and I look through them.

'Fag'

'Disgusting'

'Whore'

I feel tears brimming my eyes. I blink them away before they fall, I didn't cry since I'm a little kid, sometimes they brim my eyes but I won't let them fall.

I take my books and make my way to class. I sit down on my seat at the very back of the class by the window. I still have some minutes before class starts so I take my notebooks out and afterwards my focus is outside looking at birds flying freely.

The teacher walks in, he starts yelling at us to be quiet. "QUIET! We have new students please welcome them."

With that two students walk in but I don't care and look back at the window. I hear girls squeal over them. That means they must be hot, handsome or even cute.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you" says a soft voice with confidence.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice meeting you all" says a cold voice.

"Sit wherever you want, I don't really care." exclaimed the teacher bored of his mind. I can feel the smell that the new students are werewolves.

I hear a commotion again of annoying squeals from girls. 'Sit with me handsome' or 'Can I have your number please'. I look up to see a handsome boy, my age or older and a cute boy smaller then the other one.

So annoying can't they, like shut up. I sigh and look down at my books as the teacher starts his lesson.

"Teacher you're booooooring can't you shut up." exclaims the handsome boy. The teacher looks at him before fuming "Jeon Jungkook I don't tolerate such attitude, since it's your first day I'll let it pass" shouts at his top of his lungs.

So his name is Jungkook, then the small boy must be Jimin. I'm going to get bullied by them too for sure.

I start copying the notes,the teacher already wrote on the board. The bell rings indicating second period will start soon. I pack my things but before I can make it outside, Jake my main bully steps in front of me.

"Well, little slut, where is my money that you needed to bring for me? " asks Jake looking sternly. "I'm-m so-orry, I-I forg-got." I muttered incoherently. "I-I do-on't care you know exactly what will happen to you now." mocked Jake.

I'm pinned with my hands behind my back before even comprehending what is happening, I get a punch to my face.

He laughs hysterically "You should have done what I told you" before punching my stomach repeatedly, my face, then my legs, I cough up blood from how many times he punched my stomach and face. Many people are watching but they don't care and laugh along.

They let me go and walk away not caring about how hurt I am.

I crouch down holding my stomach and continuing coughing up blood, before standing up and making my way to the bathroom to wash my face and rins my mouth from the blood.

I feel something warm pickle down my nose quickly. I touch it and see what it is. Blood. I run to the bathroom and wash my face and trying to stop my bleeding nose.

Class already started but I don't care, I'll just skip this lesson. My nose finally stops bleeding and I make my way to class, I need to attend or they will call the orphanage. I'm sure of it.

They call the orphanage and I'll be beaten up pretty badly there.

I enter the classroom, all eyes are focused on me. There are 6 people in the front of the class, I think they are in the middle of introducing themselves.

Two of the six are Jimin and Jungkook but I don't care and look at the teacher, opening my mouth to say an excuse but the teacher beat me to it.

"Kim Taehyung, glad you could still make it to class, what is your excuse this time you know what I don't even wanna know it, you aren't getting a detention slip this time but you'll have to show these new students around after school." exclaimed the teacher rather shouted at me.

"I can't I need to be at home directly after the school finishes." retorted I back. He looks furious. "I don't care you're going and that's final and it' s not like there is someone waiting for you." exclaimed the teacher laughing.

The other students laughing with him. I remain emotionless nodding and making my way to my sit and look at my desk, it's drawn with bad words again.