11

Third person p.o.v

Taehyung starts to open his eyes seeing that he's in an unknown room. He looks around and sees his mate on his right, seated on a chair sleeping peacefully while holding his hand.

He then looks to his left seeing Jimin awake looking at him relieved that Taehyung woke up. "Hey, how are you feeling?" asks Jimin worried for the younger. "I'm feeling fine. Where am I?" whispers Taehyung not wanting to awake his sleeping mate while standing up still holding Jungkook's hand.

"You're in Jungkook's room, in the packhouse. Hey, hey, hey You shouldn't stand up" states Jimin loudly. In return Taehyung glares at him "Turn down your voice will you, you'll wake up Jungkook? And I do what I want" replies the youngest of the two harshly.

Jimin shuts up immediately, seeing Taehyung letting go of Jungkook's hand and trying to carry Jungkook to his bed. As he wasn't able he lightly shoves him to the bed and asks Jimin to help him.

Jimin complies and helps Taehyung carry Jungkook to his bed, when they finally were able to do so, Taehyung covers him up not wanting him to catch a cold and tries to leave, but Jimin holds his wrist harshly and Taehyung tries not to whimper in pain.

"You passed out earlier, you should get Jin to do a check up" exclaims Jimin looking straight in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung too looks into Jimin's eyes, he sees care in Jimin's eyes and feels a pang of guilt but doesn't let it show.

"I'm fine, I don't need anything" states Taehyung and gets away from Jimin's grip harshly and speed walks away but before he can get out of the pack house Yoongi and Hoseok stop him by grabbing his wrist way to harshly and Taehyung knows it's gonna leave a bruise.

"Where do you think you're going our mate specifically told you to get a check up" starts Yoongi. "So you should comply after what you've done to him" finishes Hoseok.

Taehyung looks at them before harshly replying "I don't care about what I've done to him and you will not order me around" with that he again tries to escape the deadly grip on his wrist but just couldn't as Yoongi's grip thightens with what the little omega said.

"You're doing it if you like it or not. We didn't want to check on you for what you did to Jimin if it weren't for Jimin and Jungkook ordering it to us.

" I don't care, you can let me go now, you don't have to look after me only because the both of them told you to do so, I don't need to get a check up it's only a slight cold" states Taehyung wanting to go away again.

"We are not letting you go until we know that for sure you're fine. We don't want Jimin to be worried about you neither do we want him to feel guilt afterwards if something happens to you" complains Hoseok and with a sigh Taehyung lets himself getting dragged to Jin.

"After this check up is over I'm out of here and this time no complaints" sighed out Taehyung and Jin sits now in front of Taehyung and Jimin by the door looking at him smiling.

"Okay. Tell me Taehyung how are you feeling? What's hurting you?" asks Jin taking Taehyung's temperature. "I'm feeling pretty well. Just a headache and feeling pretty dizzy and sometimes see double because of the dizziness that's all" answers Taehyung looking away.

"Okay so you have a fever of 40.2°C and it seems that you need to rest for the next 3 days. It seems that your dizziness is caused by you not eating healthy or not having enough vitamins so you should eat three meals a day that contains enough vitamins" Taehyung nods and stands up making his way to the door.

As he was about to open the door he heard Jimin yell "Take care Taehyung. I hope you get a good rest".

Taehyung doesn't look back and continues walking out the pack house and he let a little smile escape his lips. He thinks maybe, just maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let someone in his heart. He wants so bad to apologize to Jimin and befriend him but he's still reluctant.

Jungkook though woke up some minutes after Taehyung went home. He wondered how he arrived in his bed as he fell asleep on the chair holding Taehyung's head, but neither was he holding Taehyung's hand, neither was his mate there.

He stands up and goes downstairs seeing his hyungs setting the table as dinner was ready.

He sat down at the dining table, waiting for everyone to sit down. "Did you sleep well Jungkook?" asks Namjoon, Jungkook looks up at him before nodding.

"If you're asking if Taehyung is okay, he has a fever and needs some rest that is it" answers Jin, Jungkook's question that he has in his mind since he woke up.

Jungkook again nods before starting eating and joking around with everyone at the table.

Time skip to the next day

Jungkook and the others are about to leave for school when they see Taehyung just some meters away from them.

He was waiting for them and he was again only wearing an t-shirt and some skinny jeans, he doesn't have anything else and made a mental note to go buy some clothes tomorrow as it is Saturday.

Taehyung is still feeling dizzy and still has a headache but he didn't want Jimin to get hurt when he wasn't there to protect him.

"What the fuck are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be at home and rest" argues Yoongi looking annoyed as he isn't completing his orders of not worrying his mate.

"I'm feeling so much better, not a headache, nothing" lied Taehyung looking in his eyes. "And I can't afford to miss one day of school. So are you all going to stay glued on that spot or can we finally go" continues Taehyung walking away into the direction of school.