4

Third person p.o.v

Taehyung is on the way to school through the woods, he's close to the school grounds and he's extremely early that day. Now that he's in a new pack and Jungkook is his mate and in his pack, he's trying his best to avoid him. 

Taehyung had hope that he would find a mate that would love him and give him his heart but instead he got an mate that will reject him if he finds out he's his mate. Yesterday was Taehyung's birthday, that means he got off age and found his mate on the very same day. 

Taehyung never really liked his birthday, he has the feeling his birthday always brought misfortunes. His father abandoned him on that very day, leading him to stay at the orphanage and only yesterday on his birthday his pack got attacked.

Actually Taehyung doesn't even know if he has school since today is the day of the new year. He enters the school grounds and tries to open the door but unluckily it's closed. So it means they are free for three days. He sighs, making his way to the mall, getting groceries for some weeks not wanting to burden the pack for getting it for him.

He arrives and makes his way to the food aisle getting vegetables, meat, some sweets and cup noodles for when he's too lazy to cook. After a hour of getting his food he pays for the food and takes all the bags in his hands and making his way to his Appartement. He arrives and put the groceries away before starting to clean the whole Appartement to avoid getting out of the house.

After some hours the bell goes off. He goes to see who it is only to see Seokjin looking at him. "Hey Taehyung, we're wondering if you want to join us for lunch at the pack house?" asked Jin excitedly but Taehyung didn't want to interact with other people, so he came up with an excuse. "I'm sorry but I already ate lunch... uhm..." replied Taehyung. "Oh it's fine and my name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin" exclaimed Jin a little bit disappointed. "Ah Sorry, I didn't know your name since last time I was late when you all introduced yourselves" apologized Taehyung bowing. 

"Don't bow it's fine and I'll be on my way then" says Jin walking away waving and the younger waves back. He sighs and goes back in laying on the couch, the truth is he hasn't eaten anything since some time now.

Jungkook on the other hand is sitting at the dining table waiting for Jin to arrive to explain everyone about having a mate but he's going to reject him. Seokjin enters the room with the food and puts it on the table before sitting down and serving himself, the others following suit.

"Okay Jungkook What did you want to talk about?" asks Jimin curiously, Jungkook then starts explaining "I found my mate" making everyone choke on food.

"You What? When?" asks Jin after recovering. "Yesterday, it's Taehyung but i'll reject him" exclaims Jungkook looking at all of them. "What? Why?" asks Namjoon. "I'm not gay, I want a girl and someone who can get kids and I wanna live freely." replies Jungkook.

"Jungkook, wait a little longer yeah? He just went through a lot." exclaims Jin. "Don't worry, I will reject him the moment he realizes I'm his mate, because of the feels of it, I feel like he still doesn't know about us being mates" replies Jungkook finishing eating and standing up to go back to his room playing video games.

Taehyung knows that Jungkook is his mate but does as if he didn't know about it and hides it. He doesn't want to get rejected. He falls asleep on the couch not wanting to go to bed. Taehyung may not have shown it but he feels sadness thinking about his former pack members. The little pups of the orphanage that would run up to him and not judge him. 

The members of the pack though would manipulate them the moment they got old enough to understand why male omegas should be treated as trash and that's how everyone turned against me but the very young pups. 

Taehyung though doesn't hold grudges he thinks he deserves it and even if he doesn't everyone deserves a second chance and with that Taehyung falls asleep feeling sadness and loneliness of not hearing the young pups running through the house.

Jungkook feels sadness through the mate bond for the first time from when his mates pack got attacked. He makes himself a mental note not to care for his mate so that he'll be able to reject him easier, though that will be very difficult since he already wants to run over to him and comfort him. 

To push that thought away he picks up his phone and calls Milla, one of his fuck buddies. She picks up immediately "Hey daddy, what can I do for you?" tries she to act seductively and Jungkook cringed at that.

"Hey babygirl. I'm horny, i'll come to your place, now." replied Jungkook making his way out of his room. He hung up the moment he said that and  makes his way to Milla. He enters the house from that slut.  She's already waiting for him only in her panties in front of her bedroom door.

He walks towards  her and undresses her.

He fucks her senselessly to let go of his stress. 

Meanwhile by Taehyung he starts getting pain all over his body and wakes up because of that he wakes up. He doesn't cry  nor does he scream in pain. He let's his body engulf in pain. His body starts getting red marks and the pain start getting unbearable. The reason for his pain is because his mate is fucking someone but Taehyung doesn't care that he's doing something like that since they are not together. 

Taehyung knows what those marks are since he already saw that on his mother's body when she was still alive. She was so often in pain because of that, always crying and screaming of the pain. After some hours the pain goes away but the marks are still in place probably not going away from two to three days.