Chapter 5: The Truths

Dahyun POV:

Ugh! There's no turning back! But..If y/n will know this she'll hate me forever!! But..I'm her unnie! I should be brave! I gotta do this! But careful not to spill anything else....

"The truth is really shocking and y/n?" She looked me while she is biting her sandwich.
"Long time no see dub dub!" I called her by her nickname since kids. Wow..I remember the day we called each other by that..

A lil' flashback...

"Eagle unnie!! It hurts!" A 5 year old y/n said..
"Don't worry dub dub! Unnie's gonna take care of you!" I said while treating her wound.

"Thank you Eagle unnie!!"

"Welcome dub dub!"

Flashback end..

"E-eagle u-unnie?" Y/n said tearing up, which I started cry too..
"H-hey..dub!" I said.. while the others are confused. Suddenly, y/n hugged me so tight.
"U-unnie I missed you!!" She said crying to my neck. I patted her back.
"I'm sorry that unnie can't visit you..Dad.." she smiled. I smiled too...

"Wait hold up!! You guys are twins??" Chaeyoung said.
"Wow..never thought our maknae is a older sister!" Jihyo unnie said.
"But..Dubu does that mean..Minari is your Aunt?" Sana said.
"Waittt many questions." I said.

Then I explained them that Y/n is an orphan,the reasons everything but..I can't say the part who is our dad..

"Wait..why is Mina unnie so calm after this news?!" Sana said.
"Well, she knows. And they adopted y/n.." then y/n tears up again..

"U-unnie.that orphanage is hell..they kept on abusing us.." she said.. she really is still a baby y/n I know..

While y/n and I have a private conversation the others went to their rooms to talk to Mina.

"Y/n? You know..you haven't change.." then she looked at me confused.
"I saw you playing the guitar..you really are inlove huh? You even accepted it on our game.. so who is it?" I said smirking..
"U-uhh...umm...M-mina u-unnie..." MINA?!?! oohhh our ship is sailing wow a one sided love!

"I knew it!!! I saw the way you look at her!!" I said but she quickly blushed. Aww.. she is so cutee.

Jihyo POV:

These gays are literally teasing Mina about y/n..are they really serious?! They kept on teasing her!! While Mina is blushing like a tomato..

"Ooohh Mina got a crush!!"

"I ship!!"

"When is the wedding?" Momo said.

"Oww!! What was that for Nayeon unnie?"

"Aigoo..your such a pabooo"

"No I'm not!" And they kept on bickering and bickering. I saw Nayeon and Momo cuddling while bickering. Wow..thats some weird couple goals huh?

"Guys stop please!" Mina said shushing them.
"Fine! I like he--" she got cutted by..
"No unnie you love her.." by yoda. We burst out of laughter. Which made Mina laugh too...

Ugh..this dorks...

Did you guys found any interesting? Welp, Dahyun is such a responsible unnie~~  ohh btw,

You guys are twins and the gap is just 1 second...

Well, hope you guys enjoyed it!