Chapter 12: Threaten

Mina POV: (Flashback)
My phone rang as I woke up. I saw its name and immediately stood. I answered it with a cold stern voice.

"What do you want Vernon?" I said to him on the phone.
"Mina...I know you like y/n.." he said.
"Wha-how did you know?" I said shocked.
"I have my ways. Thats why...I have ways to get you too Mina." He said.
"Mina, here's a deal. If you will date me, I'll leave y/n untouched. If you refuse, well....you won't want to know.." he said then chuckled evily.

I'm sorry y/n.......

Y/n POV:

This morning, I noticed that Mina unnie keeps on ignoring me. Cause hello? We're just good like yesterday then she is really ignoring me? I just shrugged it off cause maybe its the TIME OF HER MONTH.

We went to MBC GAYO DAEJEON, cause they'll perform there. While they are walking to the red carpet, I'm just behind them since Dahyun unnie wants me to be with them. The carpet ended, we were just sitting at the backstage when I saw Vernon and Mina unnie talking, or more like flirting. I frowned at the scene which the others noticed my changed of attitude.

"Y/n stop or they'll melt. Or she will melt." Nayeon unnie said. Well tbh Nayeon unnie is so beautiful. Actually, all of them are. When Nayeon unnie smiled showing her bunny teeth I blushed. But at the corner of my eye, I saw Mina unnie frowning while looking at us. She looked.....hurt? Why? Ugh! Don't get your hopes up pabo!

Jihyo POV:

The rest of us are looking at Mina, Y/n, Vernon and Nayeon being flirty. We all sighed. Until I realized that its like a game.

??? POV:

'If you want this y/n, then two can play a game.' I thought while looking at y/n.

Y/n POV:

I noticed Mina unnie looking at me, She looked at me with a...hurtful, lovely look. Then, Dahyun unnie patted my back indicating that its gonna be fine. I sadly smiled at her.

'Y/n? I think you should confess even if she is taken. Like quickly,Time's running Kim Y/n.' I looked at my side and saw it was......

Yuna?!?!? Wait...ITZY?!?!?

H-how did she--

"Twice sunbaes told us if you're wondering." Yeji said. I nodded.
"How are you y/n?" Lia asked.
"I'm fine. How about you guys? What happened to your rookie life?" I said.
"We're fine! We went to various areas! It was so fun!" Chaeryoung said cheerfully.
"Y/n? I hope you and Mina unnie will be fine. So....confess okay?" Ryujin said patting my shoulder. They both whispered to me.

'We're a shipper!!'

Aigoo this kids. I laughed and smacked them because of their silliness.

Until, Pd nim said he wants to talk to me.

"Y/n? I have 2 things to say to you. But let's go privately." Then itzy excused and went to Twice. I saw Dahyun unnie looking at me with a worried face.

"So first things first, Mina submitted me a video of you singing at got7's confession song and you dancing to Twice's choreo." He said.
"Umm...what do you mean?" He smiled and said.

"Kim y/n, you're an official trainee at Jyp entertainment." He said. I jumped happily knowing I'm gonna be an idol.
"But! There's one more." He said making me to shut up and listen.
"You know that you and Dahyun are twins right?" I nodded. He breathed heavily before saying this whuch surprised me.

"Hello my Little daughter, I'm your dad. You've grown so much!"

I froze of what he said. H-he's my dad? He's the one who left me at the orphanage?

I backed away from him.
"Y-your the one w-who sent me to that o-orphanage?" I said shakily.

"I-I'm very sorry my daughter. I'm so hurt that day. I-i realized what I've done. So I sent Mr.Myoui to took you in." He said.

"Y-you sent... d-dad?" I said. I'm mad, so mad. Then I saw Dahyun unnie with a worried face. I was furious.

"Dad? Huh...I'm sorry but it'll take a long time for me to forgive you. Cause, you just sent me to hell!! You don't know what's happening to me inside! Everyday....everyday!! We're being abused! We work, clean, abused..... I...I..can't.." then I ran away as fast as I can. I don't listen to them calling my name. Then tears start to build in my eyes until........

HONKKKKKK!!!!!!

Then all I see is black...

Oops...y/n got hit by a car. Sorry guys for not updating. Btw shout out to _TzuYoda_  who helped me for other ideas for this book. Thanks for the support!!!!