Chapter 6: Confession song

Guys..I think this is a boring chap.... -authornim

Y/n POV:

Me and Dubu unnie are going to the amusement park! I'm so excited! Well, because we got separated for a long time, we decided that this is our bonding time. Well, since were twins that doesn't need right? Well, this is going to be fun!

Btw, I lived now at their dorm since Mina unnie begged Mom and Dad for it. So now I was ready and I am waiting for eagle unnie. She is damn slow! I saw Mina unnie dressed up. Where is she going?

"Mina unnie? Where are you going? Are you coming with us?" I said. She smiled and patted my shoulder since I'm much taller than her.
"No I'm not going with you guys. Did you two just said it just a 'twins thing'? I'm going somewhere." She said and went to the door. I felt sad when she said no. I wanna hangout with her...

(Are you sure just hangout?)

Stop it author nim!

(Psh...you just want to be with her..)

Shut up!

"Come on dub!" Dahyun unnie said. I nodded and we go to Lotte world!!!

Timeskip...

"Eagle unnie let's ride at that!" I said pointing at the rollercoaster with people screaming. Unnie became nervous.
"U-uhh should we?" I giggled and said.
"Come on unnie I got your back!" Then I dragged her to the line.

While waiting... I saw some couple? Being sweet. I saw the side profile of the girl...Mina unnie? Nah..thats not her. I shrugged it off. We went to the roller coaster and sreamed our lungs out.

After the ride...

I saw Dubu unnie vomiting at a bush. I laughed at her while she looked at me with a annoyed face before playfully slapping my shoulder.

So me and Dahyun unnie played at one of an arcades with prizes. I got a bear, dog, and a unicorn. When I saw a penguin plushie and decided to win that and give it to Mina unnie!

I won it we both cheered happily!

"Yah dub! Are ya gonna give that to mina unnie?" She said smirking.
"Of course.." i said we both smiled.

We were about to exit when I heard a familiar voice making me to turn around.

"Aww..thanks for this!"

"Not at all! Take care of that okay?"

"Of course!"

Then I saw...

Mina unnie...with Vernon?!?!

And you know what's worst?
Vernon is giving Mina the penguin plushie I am holding. Shit that hurts.

"Hey y/n? Whats wro--" when Dahyun unnie saw it. She looked at me.
I grip at the plushie. Hurt, while looking at her smiling with someone, not me. I went to the nearest trash can and dumped it. I didn't know tears were falling. I rushed to our van leaving dubu unnie.

Dahyun's POV:

I went to the plushie and took it. I sighed and saw Mina walking to the exit. I quickly took the plushie out of the trash bin and ran to our van. Where I saw Y/n with earphones while sleeping. I sighed again.

Mina POV:

Was I hallucinating? I swear I saw y/n and Dahyun! But in a blink of my eye I saw Dahyun at the trash can holding some kind of plushie. She saw me and dashed away.

"Vernon I'm going home."

"Let me take you home.."

While walking to the parking site. I saw our van... huh? Then It dashed away. Hmm....

"Are you alright?" I nodded and went to inside Vernon's car.

Timeskip...

We arrived at our dorm.

"Goodbye and thanks for the ride!"

"Its nothing! Uhh Mina? Can i tell you something?
I nodded.
"Uhh..I kinda Like you...." I was shocked. I only treat him as a friend.
"Uhh...."

"Its fine if you don't have an answer..i'll wait.." he said and dashed away..

I entered and felt some tense atmosphere.
I only saw my members. Where is y/n?

"If your wondering where is y/n she is at my room. Sleeping.." Dahyun said with a hint of coldness.

O...kay? They're kinda tense? Whats wrong?

I saa all of them with plushies, but Dahyun's is a penguin like mine?? So thats what she is holding at the trash can huh?

Y/n POV:

Good thing dubu unnie got a guitar and piano her-wait this is my guitar?!?! Aww...she kept it. But no my pick today is piano. Since I'm sad..so sad.

I played confession song which is covered by twice unnies....

https://youtu.be/mnQOZdSgmSI

Little did she know is that somebody is listening.