Chapter 10: Jealous

Y/n POV:

After I saw pd nim's statement regarding to the rumors, I lost hope when  Mina unnie said she has a crush on someone. Who am I kidding? I'm her niece for goddamn's sake. I was daydreaming when Momo unnie snapped her fingers while staring at me worriedly. I just smiled, I saw all of them exhausted.

"Dahyun unnie! I'm gonna buy some treats for you guys!" I said but somebody took my arm and smiled.
"Dubu! I'm gonna go with your twin!" Nayeon unnie said showing her bunny teeth. Cute~~

We go to a cafe. We ordered 2 boxes of donuts and  coffees.

"Y/n?" I hummed.
"Mina..." I cutted her off.
"Unnie...don't even say it.." I said coldly. She sighed. I heard somebody talking it is Vernon and? Who is that? But Nayeon unnie dragged me out of the store. I catched some words that made my blood boil.

'Mina is mine.....'

While walking to the studio, Nayeon unnie saw my cold gaze. She sighed again ang mumbled something I didn't quite heard.

'If you only knew...' she said looking down.
I just shrugged it off and we go in the studio. I saw Mina unnie laughing with Sana unnie. We both have a eye contact but I just gave her a cold gaze. I saw ger flinch and looked down. I sighed.

While the others are talking, laughing... Me and Mina unnie are like super awkward, even tho we are like super far to each other. Then, her phone rang. She went out and answered. I secretly eavesdrop to their conversation.

"What do you want?" Mina said.

"Mina....Please answer me! Say yes!" Wait..Ugh! Its Vernon again.
"And why would I answer you?" She said putting her hand to her waist. God, she is so hot.
He scoffed and said. "Its because of her huh? You love her?" He said.
"Yes. So why would you care?!" She said irritated.
"Mina..that is wrong! You love your own family?"

"She is adopted! Not my real niece.." my eyes widen.wait.. She has many nieces right?

"But...You're still mine Mina..Mine!" Then he hanged up  I quickly went to our studio and sat. I am now staring blankly at the floor. Many questions are running in my head.

What does she mean?

She loves her own niece?

Like a romantic or something?

Does she like me?

I snapped out when Mina waved her hand to my face  she realized it and went red. Aww..cute~

Sorry if this is a little boringg!!! Thank you for the 1k reads at my other book! (Hurts im nayeon ff)

Thank you so much for the support!!