Chapter 7: Weird

Mina POV:

I heard y/n singing Confession song by Got7. I got awed when I heard her voice this close. But, I THOUGHT SHE WAS SLEEPING?!?! DUBUUU!!!

I love you, baby I Love you ( aju orae jeonbuteo)
I love you, baby I love you ( I do)

Her voice is so beautiful. I fell asleep while thinking about her.

Morning.....

I woked up and saw all of them are at the living room, while Jihyo and Jeongyeon are at the kitchen. I think nobody noticed my presence? Cause y/n is listening to songs whilw the others are watching or using their cellphone. Are they seriously doing this on purpose?? I got frustrated and coughed a little.

At last, they all turned at me while smiling.
"GOOD MORNING MINARI!" They all said in chorus. But, Y/n and Dahyun didn't even budge huh?

Timeskip....

Throughout the ride, it was awkward? Maybe for me, cause everbody is so noisy while y/n is still on her earphones. Ugh! Wait..why Am I even like this? I'm her aunt. Not real tho. But! I need to take action or else! I need to talk to dahyun first.

At JYP Entertainment....

Btw, our vacation is done so its time to work. Since Y/n's non biological parents are at Japan, its my responsibility to take care of her. But how can I take care of her when she is avoiding me?? I sighed. Until Jihyo noticed it.

"Are you alright Mina? You've been like that since our ride." Jihyo said patting my back.
"I'll tell you later... for now, let's work." She nodded and we are the last to go in. I need to talk to her!

After our dancing session, I walk to Dahyun to talk.
"Dahyun? Can we talk privately?" I said. She nodded and we went outside the studio.
"Now, what?" She said crossing her arms.
"Why is Y/n avoiding me? And don't even think about saying an excuse cause I saw you guys at the amusement park." I said.

"Your the one to talk.." dahyun mumbled but I caught it.
"What?! What do you mean?" She sighed.
"So..you said that you saw us? Well, we saw you too. With a guy, who is he? Vernon?" She said.
"He just took me out thats all!" She scoffed.
"And btw, if you want to know what I mean, ask her yourself." She said and walked away.

Tsk. I really need to talk to her huh?

"Mina? What are you doing here?"

"Ohh Jihyo! Remember What I told you? Well, that--" she shushed me.
"I know...Y/n talked to me.. but.. you need to talk to her first. If you're finding her, she's with Dahyun. At her studio." Then she walked away too. Ugh whats with people walking away?!

Looks like I don't have any choice. Wait is that studio when y/n walked in playing the guitar?? Yeah, let's go there!

Timeskip....

I arrived at  Dahyun's studio. And saw them dead serious. I can hear them talking about something but I can't understand. Suddenly, I heard a yell.

"What?!?!" Y/n said yelling. H-huh? I went closer to hear to them much nicer.

"Why did you get that plushie?!?!"  Y/n said.
"Why? You earned it.." y/n scoffed.
"Earned it? Heh..yes but it came to waste." y/n said sarcastically.
"Just throw that penguin plushie..." y/n said.
"But I thought your gonna give that to Mina unnie?" Y/n scoffed again.
"Just throw it..."  she said.

Wait..the one Dahyun was getting at the trash bin was that plushie that y/n was going to give to me? But why did she threw it??

I went outside undetected. And wait for them...

About a minute later, Dahyun came out and she were shocked when she saw me. She sighed and said.

"You heard it huh?" I nodded.
"Well, seems your NIECE is jealous.." she said but before leaving...

'Speak to her...' then she walked away.

I breathed heavily before going in...