Chapter 14: Lovely

Dahyun POV:

"Who are you?"

Y/n said to Mina, all of us were shocked. I looked at Mina unnie and saw her..... she's smiling while crying and that is the most heartbreaking scene I saw.

"Y/n! She's Myoui Mina!!! Your Girlfrie--" Sana got cutted off by Mina..
"I'm your Friend!! Yes friend!!" Jihyo go to Mina and caress her back. She's crying so much.

"Umm.....did I made you cry? I'm very sorry if I did..." y/n said fidgeting with her fingers.
Mina just smiled and exited the room. 2yeon said they're gonna follow and talk to her.

Timeskip.....

Its been a week and y/n had been discharged, we're going out of the hospital and there are so many photographers like taking a pic of us.

We arrived at our dorm and saw 2yeon and Mina sitting on the couch. Tzuyu looked at her cellphone and saw the news, she showed it and we saw dispatch's news...

[DISPATCH NEWS]

Twice was seen at a hospital with Kim Dahyun's twin sister. Rumors, y/n got hit by a car when running. Twice haven't said anything about this nor Jyp since he was last saw at the day of the incident.

The both groups hasn't respond to our texts or calls.

We sighed and we saw y/n and Mina clinging to each other while sleeping. Aww...cute. I glanced at unnies one by one smiling. Even tho she lost her memories, she's still the same!

Timeskip again and Mina's POV:

I woke up but not still opening my eyes, I feel a soft and warm arms embracing me. I opened my eyes and saw Y/n hugging me!! Her head is on my chest while her arms are at my waist. I'm really red like my ketchup! I slowly stand up to not wake her up and btw, did i mention she is so cute??

I failed standing when she suddenly held my arm and pulled me onto her. I froze when our faces are just inches apart. She mumbled  something...

"Don't go....Minari.."

Wait she knows my nickname? She remembers?? Then I heard a click and saw Nayeon and Dahyun taking a picture of us.

"WAKEUP LOVEBIRDS!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Nayeon said.
"Maybe They're gonna have their breakfast but skipped to dessert.." dubu said smirking..
Y/n moved and rubbed her eyes...Cutie~~
"Oh morning unnies!!" She said then stood up and went to the kitchen.
"Whipped~~" they both said. I glared and smacked them. Aigoo this gays...

I whispered to them..

"Ohh speaking of whipped, I heard you guys are whipped for somebody...."

I went to each other's ear.
"Whipped for Jeongyeon....."

"Whipped for Momo...."

They both went red and I smirked in victory.

"YAHH YOU PENGUIN!!"

Vernon got kicked out because of his actions, he's on jail. Jyp told it to pledis since They're friends.
(Pretend They're friends..._TzuYoda_ here it is!)

We're on golden disc awards. Y/n's on backstage but we called her and let her sit beside us. Actually, me... It was our turn to perform. We performed Yes or yes? Fancy and stuck in my head. It's so slippery!! Momo fell many times.

(Just pretend our Minari was there..I miss her! 😭😢)

When it was done, Y/n came and asked us if we're okay. We nodded but she still loked worried. Dahyun cheered her up. She showed her smile

Cutie~~

We all went home and slept...

Hope you guys liked it!! And sorry for not updating that long! Its our exam tomorrow and I finished my reviewers. Hope I can pass!