Unang Liham ni Luna

Bubby •

To the one who brings light to my darkest days.
To the one who makes my world brighter.
To the one who never failed to shine through.
To the one whom I love the most.

Mahal kong Sol,

Mahal kita. 'Yun lang, bye. HAHA char. Ibinigay ko 'to sa'yo bago mo 'ko iwan, duh. Siguro ay binabasa mo na 'to ngayon sa waiting area o sa eroplano, kahit sinabi ko na, wag muna. Matigas ulo mo e. Ayon, when you're in Cebu, please call me. Unang tapak mo pa lang, gusto ko tinatawagan mo na 'ko. Char.

It's almost Christmas and I'm sad that I'm not gonna celebrate it with you right here beside me, but I'm also actually happy because I'm celebrating my first Christmas na may bb ako hehe. Never forget to call me and update me. Ganon din sa New Year at sa everyday of your life. I'll always be looking forward to the day that I'll see you again and feel your warmth. And kiss you ulit :> ofc.

Soon.

When you're in US, don't forget to tell your friends about me. Pagmalaki mo ko -,- and that Nyx girl, grr. Jk, she seems nice pero grr. Char. Justttt aaaaa, you know how much I get jealous. But I know that you wouldn't make palit me naman. I love you.

If you're missing me though, and you feel alone, you can open this letter and hopefully, it would make you feel better. I'm always here and I'll never leave, tandaan mo 'yan Sol Pollux L. Triton.

I love you so much, baby, to another galaxy and back. Mas malayo hehe.

xx your babi,
Luna

P.S

Alagaan mo nga si Pan ng mabuti!! Grr, wag mo palakihin ng katulad mo na torpe hehe.

love uuu