Unang Liham ni Sol

Eris Luna K. Vesta, my bb.

Nababasa mo 'to ngayon 'cause I left it on your bed before we go out. May chocolates pa yan at bulaklak, panis ka?!? Ninja moves.

Anyway,

Ang cute mo. Ang cute mo lagi. Basta cute ka. And more than that. A lot more. You're delicate, exquisite, graceful. Joke, synonyms lang yan. Lol. But you're those, basta putek wth, nauubusan ako ng words. Maybe because even words could not express how wonderful you are. I don't know why you fell in love with someone like me. Oo na, pogi ako, mabait, magalang, mapagmahal, almost perfect, pero bukod don, ba't ka na-inlove sa'kin? HAHAHAHAHA!

I can actually visualize your reaction right now. But yeah, you're cute. You're strong and brave yet fragile and sensitive like a child. I know, contrast. But that's you, and you're perfect.

You don't know how much I'm in love with you. Simula pa nung bata tayo, I always couldn't wait for us to go back here in the Phil. Natagalan lang ng sobra dahil sa business crisis. We couldn't go there yet because of the hectic scheds. But keep in mind that I couldn't forget you and I never wanted to. I never tried.

I was looking forward to the day that I'd see you again. That we'd do the things we used to do like talk, laugh, and play together.

And I said to myself, when that time comes, I'll take the chance to say how much I couldn't forget you, how much I cared even if you don't know, how much I love you even if you're not aware of who I am.

At dumating nga yung araw na 'yon, that was when I realized that you're different, not just physically but boi, you as a whole changed-nung una. You showed me a different kind of Luna, the one who does not care and is insensitive. You're not that. I know within you, you're hiding something, a great feeling that you couldn't contain. A strong chemical waiting to explode in you. I know that. I know that you know me from the very start.

Pero marupok ang bb ko at gumive-in din HAHAHA kala mo ha. I know you wouldn't forget about me. I know you couldn't.

But that one week that I was with you, it was magical and I want to do it again. If only I could turn back time, I would rewind it whenever I miss you.

I'm sorry if I hurt you or is still hurting you. Salamat sa pagkapit kahit nasasaktan ka, kahit nalulungkot ka.

You don't deserve a guy like me yet you choose to love someone like me.

Someone who'd leave you and not be there for you, in person, whenever you need someone to lean on. Whenever you need a warm hug, whenever you're feeling lonely. I'm sorry, baby.

But this letter is not made to make you feel sad. That's why I'm here to remind you that I made this letter 'cause I want you to read it whenever you feel like I'm not around.

I want you to remember that I'll always be in your heart and you'll be right here like the same.

I'll never want to let go and I'll never want another. Because I got the best, there's no one better.

I love you and will always think of you when the moon's reigning, babi.

from your fav guy in
the whole universe,
-Sol

P.S

I'll see you soon.

Mahal na mahal kita, Luna.