Eight: New friend

Riley ^^^^^

I am done with writing about the past...for now. You like the cover? My friend made it for me, she's so sweet. That's it I guess, peace.

*************

Days have passed since Emily and I's movie night. It's a Friday today and I let out a long sigh moving my shoulder blades releasing the stress that was on my shoulders. This week has been hectic with tests and essays. Thank god that's over and done with.

Drake and I have texted every day and it sort of turned out to be a routine for us. When I wake up I receive a good morning text from him and by the end of the night I text him good night.

Today, Violet and I were going to go dress shopping. She told me that it was mandatory for I to go and not wanting to disappoint her, I agreed. I was secretly thinking on making a run out of the bridal shop but I knew our mom wouldn't approve of me ditching them. With that, I found myself sitting in a car with two girls situated beside me.

The one on my left was a blond that had an accent which I'm guessing that she was from the UK. I over heard her talking about the move here with the other girl on my right saying that American people ate too much junk. It didn't help the right girl's counter-argument by me eating a hamburger in front of them.

Violet was sitting on the passenger seat while my mom was the chauffeur. They both were arguing on what color the theme of the wedding was going to be. Violet wanted it a red shade while my mom razzmatazz, I had to give this one the Violet though, I didn't know there was such a thing of razzmatazz. Knowing my mom, it could be a shade of pink. My mom loves pink. She even told us that we had to wear pink today!

My mother reminds me of Rachel McAdams in Mean girls. They act exactly the same or that's what she said anyways.

"Did you ever find your mate?"

"Ava!" My mother screamed.

"What?"

"Linda asked you a question," my mother scolded.

I stared at the brunette dumbfounded. She was talking to me? I didn't really know what to say but all eyes were trained on me including Violets.

"I actually did and Violet is marrying him."

That's what I wish I'd say but me being me I brushed that away.

"I did."

They all squealed and jumped around. The car swerved screams in the air, horns were blowing at us while my mother just laughed. Thoughts of my mate vanished from their heads. I sighed in relief.

"Mom!" Violet screamed, "you almost got us killed!!"

"Honey, I don't think we could get killed that easily, maybe a few scratches."

That's true, we are werewolves that's a plus.

"I don't want to have a few scratches! I want to be perfect on my wedding day!"

"Lighten up," blondy said boringly.

I guys I'm not the only one fed up with Violet's perfectionist ways. It seemed to increase with the wedding plans.

I really need a shift, my wolf is itching to get out. It's been forever since I was in my wolf. Maybe that's why I was getting antsy and annoyed.

Finally we arrived to the shop, us girls tumbling out. Cars were parked along side us with more girls jumping out of the cars. How many bridesmaids is she having!?

There was like twenty of them!

Heels clattered on the concrete floor, a sea of pink coming towards us giving Violet squeals of delight.