chapter one: the beggining

Poland's POV

i wake up to a call, who was it from? ugh, but i don't wanna get up. it's already 9pm and I wanna sleep. i reached for my phone to see 27 missed calls. oh god, if it's my brother he'll kill me. he's gonna kill me SO hard i wish I were dead. i quickly answered it. 

"Poland, finally! i called you so many times!" a familiar voice says. "hello? wait, do i know you..?" i couldn't make out who it was. "um, you good Poland?  you don't your own brother? i'm hurt"  i could hear his sarcasm through the phone. ah, it was Hungary. hopefully he doesn't kill me. "oh uh, sorry...?" i apologised, kinda. "anyways, we're invited to a slumber party. it's gonna happens in 30 minutes. sadly, ame is hosting"  he said. disappointment dawned over me. I thought about it for awhile and Hungary noticed, "Poland? hello? you coming or what?" Frick it, you only live once. "you know what? alright, i'm coming. #yolo. see you there" i  ended the call and yeeted my phone onto my bedside table and packed up my stuff. 

wait, who else will be there? well i'll find out really soon. I got my stuff and headed off to ame's place. 

- time skip-

ding dong!

I pressed the  doorbell and the door opened. "Poland, you're here! thanks for coming" ame greeted me. I walked in and everyone else greeted me. the nordics, the slavs and the sunshine harem were there. "hey Poland, come sit with me!" Hungary  exclaimed, patting the spot on the couch next to him. as I sat down, I realized someone else on the couch. Germany. we did not have a good history together. Germany noticed I was there and tried to start a conversation. "Poland uh, how are you?" he asked. "well, I'm pretty good, I guess. you?" I questioned. "uhm I'm pretty good..." well this is awkward. 

Hungary saw Germany and pulled me closer to him. "Poland, don't talk to him. remember what happened?" he sneered. "I know, but I think he's different now. he apologized to me" I told him. "you think? you should actually know if he's good or not. just because he apologized doesn't mean he won't do it again" Hungary made me swap places with him. I looked back at Germany, he was looking away from us. 

I believe he's a better person now, I think he regrets what he did. now that I mention it, it has been years since we have talked. he seems nicer. "hey, it's movie time. what movie should we watch?" ame asked everyone. 

"frozen two!"

"kimi no na wa!"

"how to train your dragon!"

"finding Nemo!"

"suicide squad!"

"the purge!"

"the northern star!"

Iceland, Japan, Sweden, Finland, and a few others yelled out movies at the same time. "what about boys over flowers?" South Korea suggested. "that's not a movie though" Japan said. "awwwww"  South Korea pouted. "how about we pick from a hat? in the meantime we can play some games!" ame decided. suddenly, Japan pulled a few packets of pocky out out no where. "let's the pocky game!" Japan exclaimed. "hey ame, are you joining us?" Russia asked. "nah, I'm fine. you guys have fun, I'm just getting a hat" ame explained. ooooh, what is this?

"oh really now? I bet you're just afraid that I'll win and take the spotlight from you" Russia teased. "n-no! I'll definitely win! you got nothing on me!" ame deflected. i smell a ship. "ok, it's decided! Russia vs ame! you two ready?" I asked, this is gonna be so good. "w-wait, hold up!" ame stammered, Russia already has a pocky in his mouth. ahahaha this is fun.

everyone surrounded the two countries, excited for what's about to happen in front of their eyes. I tried to see what was happening but everyone was so tall! I took a few steps forwards, but then I tripped on someone's foot. I looked up and saw Germany, what a coincidence. "Poland, are you ok? here" he offered me his hand. I hesitantly reached out and took it. he pulled me up. "h-hey uh, I know we didn't start off good. but, could we maybe start again?" Germany stuttered. I looked at him and smiled. "of course! I forgive you" I could see his eyes widen in surprise. "I thought you wouldn't like the idea...I'll go get a drink, you go enjoy yourself Poland" I watched him as he left. I told Hungary he was different now, I was right! my mouth curled up into a big smile.

I looked back to where the pocky game was taking place to see a blushing ame on the ground, internally screaming and Russia smirking, holding in a chuckle. "ahahaha, aww you're blushing. here, you can use my hat" Russia handed ame his ushanka. all the countries gasped, they have never seen Russia without his ushanka on. "stupid Russia and his tricks" ame mumbled while writing movies on paper and putting it in the hat. I'm surprised the ame isn't shocked about his.

ame reached into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper. "ok, lets see. the movie we'll be watching....Kimi no na wa" ame stated. japan cheered. "oh I can't wait until you seat! it's so good!" everyone quickly changed in their pj's and watched the movie while eating popcorn.

my eyes started to slowly close...