Sky Army has Fallen

Last chapter which was an author's note. I will love to say that Zeus will be ok are a few days. If only he would ly down for at least 5 minutes. Thanks for the support. Means a lot. Enjoy the chapter!

-Emma-

Sky's P.O.V

I see Withermu. I run towards him. He has his hand pointed at some hurt recruits. That's is not happening. He is not hurting them anymore. I run in front of his hand and grab his arm. He looks at me. 

"Jason." 

"Jason's gone." Withermu said. 

"That's a lie." 

"It's the truth." Withermu said. I look into his black eyes. He is lieing. 

"Your suppose to be dead."Withermu said. 

"S-Sky." A recruits said. I look at them. They are scared. I can see it in their eyes. They had enough, I can't ask anymore of them. They have been through so much.

"I know. You need to stop this." I look at Withermu.  

"Why Sky?" Withermu asks. 

"You need to stop hurting them. If you want to take your angry out on someone. Take it out on me, but leave them alone." 

"No Sky." A recruit said. Withermu smiles. 

"Will you fight him Sky? You couldn't fight Jason. You would hurt him." Withermu said. 

"I wouldn't hurt Jason in a million years. But." I put my hand on his chest and I pull Jason out of Withermu. Jason hits the ground and doesn't move. I thought that wouldn't work. I look back at Withermu. 

"You'll pay for that." Withermu said. He grabs my shoulder. I feel something go into my side. I look down. I still had his hand on me. His hand turned into a blade. 

"SKY!" A recruit yells. Withermu pulls it out of me. I go on my hands and knees. I lay on the ground. 

Robert's P.O.V

I think I see Sky. Is that Jason? What are they saying? Sky puts his hand on Jason's chest and pulls something out. Jason's hand turns into a blade and that blade goes into Sky's side. My eyes widen. They need help! I don't move thou. I just look at Sky and Jason. Jason pulls the blade out of Sky and Sky goes onto the ground. Jason disappears. Wait a minute he disappears. 

"Come on." They head to the base. Ghost is on one of them. I have Seto in front of me. I lay him on the ground. I look around. Everything is destroyed. I run next to Sky. I shake him. 

"Sky get up." A recruit looks at me and runs next to me. 

"Sky's down!" She yells. She rolls Sky over. A recruits runs next to me. 

"What are the damages?"

"We don't know." He said. The hospital s destroy. 

"Generals?"

"Most of them are down. Tay, Ian. Quentin, Ty, and Jess are ok." He said. 

"Charlie!" Charlie comes next to me. 

"Yes sir?" Charlie asks. I look at Sky. 

"How is he?" She looks at me. 

"I would give him 2 hours before we lose him." She said. 

"We need medical attention here fast. They can't travel that would hurt them more. Go to the village. Send messages to each village. Tell them what happen and send medical help here. They need it more. We could lose more then half of the Sky Army if we don't hurry." Charlie climbs on his horse and heads to the village. I hear yelling. I look towards it. Recruits are lifting up a wall together. I look under it. My eyes widen. Mitch. I run to them. 

"I will get him!" They nod. I lay on the ground and grab Mitch's hand. I pull him out. They drop the wall. I grab Mitch's wrist and check his pulse. 

"So?" They ask. 

"He's barely alive." I pick him up. We already have Sky, Ghost, Jason. Mitch, and Seto. Where's Jerome? I put Mitch next to Sky. 

"Where's Jerome?" The recruit looks at me. 

"I'm right  here." Jerome said. I turn around. Jerome is in bad shape. 

"There you are. Now what happen?" 

"Sky's the only one who would know. Since he knew what to do." Jerome said. Ok I won't push him. I look around. I would like to say it. But I would hate myself for saying it. The Sky Army has fallen.