Chapter 10 ~ Take Her Hand

Wait...I kissed a girl. I....I just kissed a girl! And not just any girl, but Spinel.

Who could've been able to kiss Spinel?! The girl who punches anyone who makes eye contact with her?! THE Spinel!

I start giggling to myself, suddenly catching stares. Spinel suddenly comes in and sits next to me. She looks as if she's trying to not make eye contact. I stare at the table uncomfortably. This couldn't get any more awkward.

Suddenly, the class is over. I get up, but as I'm about to leave, Spinel grabs my hand.

"Uh...S-Spinel..?" I say in a questionable tone.
"W-whAT??" Spinel blurts out. She's blushing immensely.
I step out of the classroom, my hand still being held by the awkward Spinel. She looked as if she was about to pop any second. I sigh and make my way to my next class. Spinel isn't in Science, so she'll have to leave me.

Apparently, Spinel refuses to let me go. Spinel gives an angry glare at the teacher, and she enters the room. What is going on with her? Why isn't she leaving..? And still, Spinel is holding my hand.

I finish classes and go to the dorms. Spinel and me are walking hand in hand. I want to say something to break the silence, but I just can't bring myself to make this even more awkward. Finally, the time comes where I have to sleep. Spinel finally lets go.

".....Why were you doing that?" I ask her in an irritated tone.

"I....wanted to make sure you didn't say a word about our.....k-kiss." She mumbles the last word.

"Alright.." I mumble, and fall asleep.

A few hours later, I wake up to a strange sound. It sounds like...laughing? I look over and there's Spinel.....crying?

———————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter as usual. But here we are, the tenth chapter!