Dumb Interview

Chapter 4
Its been two days since I left Aiden's house/mansion.

"Vic, has Aiden contacted you or anything?"

"Jen, didnt I tell you that he has a girlfriend? He might be happy I left" I said watching the TV. Trust me,I am just addicted to the TV. If you bought me TVs for my birthday,I will love you forever.

Jen snatched the Remote control and changed the channel to watch her drama. Like seriously, why cant we have same favourite shows?

"Im married and I dont wish to talk about my previous relationships on national televison" I heard a familiar voice on the TV.

No doubt,it was Mr Aiden Ryan giving his interview regarding his firm's success on their new projects. Bloody hell ,how on earth is his personal life related to the success interview?

Jen and I stared into the TV .  Almost as if our eyes were glued to it

"Oh yes Mr Ryan, we heard about your wife , Mrs Victoria Ryan. Congrats. Would you like to tell us about her ? She hasnt been seen with you in public or in any social events but within 2 weeks of engagement, you guys got married, so how did you guys met?"

" Well, it was an arranged marriage and I think she is a girl who fits my lifestyle and me. Besides that I wouldnt want to divulge anything about my private life"
Its not that he doesnt want to divulge. He has nothing to say..he doesnt know me plus he has an affair outside this marriage.

"Vic,I think Aiden is H.O.T. you are so lucky to have him! Omgggg!!!!!"

"Shut up Jen, whats the point of me being married to Aiden when he doenst even want to see my face and -"

The door bell rang.
Why cant I even finish my sentence...

"Jen I will get it "

I went to open the door with a frowny face and it was the kids from the opposite house.

"Hi guys whats up? Sorry but Im not free to play with ya'll today" I have been playing with them for the past two days. You know, destressing. But now I was beyond pissed after seeing Aiden's interview.

"Nope Vic, you have someone wanting to see you" they said in a chorus, revealing AIDEN!!

He was looking irate and probably he might break the door if I havent opened it.

He was staring with all his coldness. The kids ran away to resume playing and he stepped closer to me. I backed away but it didnt help, he was coming so close that my forehead might hit his chin.

"Hi Ai...Aiden, I meant Mr Ryan" said Jen looking terrified.

Aiden realised Jen's presence and calmed down,moving away from me.
I swear Jen is my god now

"Hi Jen, can I bring back Belle? Im sorry for the trouble she has caused you."

"Sure Mr Ryan, I will bring her stuff out. And no problem, she is my best friend!"
WAIT DID HE JUST CALL ME BY MY MIDDLE NAME. ASDFGJKLTEIFVDK. NO ONE DOES THAT. WHATEVER SERIOUSLY. Why is he back ?

"Belle, get into the car . Now" Aiden commanded.

I blindly followed him and whispering my farewell to Jen.

Just that Jen was drooling at Aiden and wishing me Best of luck as if I was gonna do exams.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Can you guys please tell me how the story is like ? I really need some response