Losing it all

Chapter 14

The next day, Aiden was packing his luggages.

"Aiden, are we going somewhere?"

"No Im going a business trip for 3 weeks. Stay over at Jen's if you feel lonely"

"But you didnt inform me?"

"Who are you? My mum? I dont have to tell you everything. In fact, you just came into my life. Bye and dont try to contact me" Aiden said it scathingly and left.
"You just came into my life" Hasnt Aiden accepted me as his wife?

I saw that Aiden had left his handphone at home. Why cant I even contact him?

Suddenly, his phone rang and the name "Natasha" flashed. I answered the call thinking that it was his office staff...

"Hey honey,be fast alright? We dont want to miss the flight to our small getaway. And I heard Venice has many tourist spots too... So I guess we might have to get out from the hotel at times. Okay see you soon, bye. Love you. Is your wife there? UGH SHE IS SUCH A LEECH. Just come soon alright"

I pressed the "end call" sign and held the table for support cause I couldnt digest what had just happened. AIDEN HAS A GIRLFRIEND/MISTRESS?

WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME THAT HE DIDNT WANT ME??! I placed my hand on my slightly rounded belly. I was going to be a mother in a few months, a mother who cant tell her child that its dad loves it. I know Aiden wouldnt want me and our child. I will leave him once he comes back so that he can live with his girlfriend,Natasha?
Speaking of girlfriend, does that mean Natasha was the girl in the photograph?

I packed my clothes and took my car to Jen's place.

Tears were filling my eyes profusely. How could I have thought that Aiden wanted me? Now, Im having his child. His unwanted child. No matter what, I will raise this child without his support.

*BANG!!!!!*
That was the last thing I heard and my vision blacked out....

To be continued.....

PLEASE VOTE GUYS!!!