France and that night

Chapter 11

We arrived in France an hour ago. The flight was boring because I and Aiden had an old lady sitting between us.

I spotted some girls drooling at Aiden. Some even approached him and enquired if he was really the CEO of Ryan Holdings. With the amount of girls looking at him, I wish I had something to clean Aiden's platinum wedding ring to make it shine. So that those girls will back off from my husband.
Yes Im jealous. Who wouldnt be?

Aiden and I just checked into our Hotel. Mrs Simon Ryan had chosen a grand suite for us to stay for the next two weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Two days have passed by so fast. Aiden and I have spent quality time together. He shared his highschool memories with me and I shared about all my crushes with him. It was funny seeing Aiden's expression when I described how much I like them. There was a tinge of jealousy lurking but he didnt show it.

The last two nights,Aiden and I have been sharing the queen sized bed in the hotel.

I see Aiden trying his best not to accidentally touch me . And somehow I feel its okay,if anything were to happen.

I love Aiden. I dont mind surrendering myself completely to him.
But how will I tell this to Aiden?

On the third day, I was changing in the bedroom when I couldnt zip up my dress. Short arms, I guess.

I felt that Aiden could help.

"Aiden,could you come in for awhile?"

"Yeah coming"

He came in looking at his phone

"Aiden, could you help me zip up my dress?"

"Uhh, okay. Stand still"

His hand held the tip of the zipper and pushed them up. His fingers gently rubbing against my back.

I couldnt resist it anymore. I turned around and saw the same "hunger" in his eyes. His hand cupped my face,bringing his face closer to mine.

He gently placed his lips on mine, as if asking for my consent. I returned back his kiss with softness but soon it turned into one filled with passion.

He pulled down the zipper from dress, revealing me only with my undergarments.

I unbuttoned his shirt , revealing his toned abdomen. He unclasped my bra ,finally getting me naked.

He threw away all my clothings and his.

"You sure about this,Belle?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes" I said.

He pushed me onto the bed and what happened next was one which satiated both our carnal needs...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After that incident, I and Aiden did face moments of shyness but soon overcame it by me hugging him.

Well, what occurred that night, had been repeating over and over again.

Besides that, Aiden has warmed up to me a bit more than last time. Although his CEO attitude peeks in at times, he amends his mistakes.

The two weeks of honeymoon ended more faster than we wanted to. Both of us were smiling at each other as we reached home, London.

To be continued...