Poolside Sight

Chapter 5

"Get in" Aiden said,the moment we reached his house.

"Aiden but I left for good"

" What good? Leaving me on the Wedding Night is good ? I took 2 flippin' days to locate you."

"Aiden, but I do not want to spoil your relationship.. you look so happy with her. Its okay, I will leave"

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He shouted but soon gave me a blur look.

I ran up to his room, took the photo and showed it to him.

"There, her. I dont want to be inbetween you guys."

The look of horror on Aiden's face was beyond obvious.

He snatched the photo from me and tore the photograph. He threw the pieces away and walked away silently.

----------------------------------------------------------

After whipping up some pasta in the kitchen I decided to on the TV. Thats when I realised that I havent seen Aiden for long. Since the time he tore the photo. I had so many things to ask him but he was looking so furious. Maybe now, I should call him for dinner.

"Aiden!!"

"Aiden!!!"

No reply man.

I walked all around that huge house finding for him.

I saw him sitting by the poolside but his hair was down. Not combed neatly into his quiff. His eyes were red. He was looking dishelved.

"Aiden, whats wrong?"

He turned and looked at me and he turned away again
What is that supposed to mean?

"Aiden, have been crying or something?"

No reply AGAIN.
maybe its me. He got reminded of the girl and how he cant go with her because he is stuck with me. He has to live with me.

Tears came down my eyes too. I tried to blink them away but they didnt stop.

I started sniffing which alerted Aiden, who looked at me.

"Im sorry, Aiden. I shouldnt have married you."

I decided to run away when his hands pulled mine. I almost fell onto him cause of imbalance.

He looked at me. I could see his emerald eyes dunked in sorrow.

"Its not you. You can stay."

He let go of my hand , gaining back his egoistic personality again.

"Leave me alone for awhile, Belle and do not attempt to run away again. Do you understand?"
Belle.. again

"Yeah Aiden but could you atleast eat something? I cooked for u..us."

"I will come soon. Go now"

I left the poolside area, heading towards the dining room to assemble the food and cutlery.

----------------------------------------------------------

Aiden came for dinner. He sat opposite me.

He looked fresh compared to what I saw just now. Maybe he showered.

He helped himself to the pasta. He ate without commenting and with no expression as usual.
What a robot.

After eating, he did dishes and told me to clean the dining area. I swear I havent been so careful in my entire life. I was careful not to break any of his vase or anything. I cant bear his anger.

He headed back to his room and I went to mine. I didnt watch TV and I couldnt sleep either. I was wondering, why was Aiden crying? No one would think that the strong guy will cry. Come on, Im sure he has had 38364693453914649 girls crying over him. But what was it about the photo that shaked him up?

To be continued.....