Media and Fight

Chapter 8

I still dont understand so many things about Aiden. How did he find me in Jen's house after that interview? Who was the girl in that photo? Why did Aiden didnt want me to sleep alone when I was fine already?

With all these question still floating on mind,I walked out of my room with my turquoise maxi dress and small diamond earrings. I had worn make up now - a dark red lipstick with gold eyeshadow complemented with my winged eyeliner.

I found Aiden wearing his dark blue shirt with his black pants.

He looked at me at stared for a a minute or so before he phone rang.
Almost thought, he was going to say something

He answered the call and signalled me to wait near the car

This time round it was a White Ferrari.
Man, this guy is surely rich as hell.

I could not stop admiring its beauty, till Aiden asked me to get in.

Honestly, I didnt know if I should sit with Aiden at the front or shall I squeeze into the back. I guess the safest way out, is to sit at the back.

"Belle, at the front." Aiden said even before I can go to the back.

As usual, I listened to him.

In the Car, Aiden didnt talk much. The only things he asked was if we were late.

Once we reached the Hotel, Aiden gave his car to the Valet. And we walked towards the entrance.

Thats when a lot of news reporters and Paps came after us. Some even stood in the front blocking our way.
Omg, this is the first official outing as a married couple for us. I should have known that the media would have been on full alert mode ,for Aiden is the CEO of the Top Company,Ryan Holdings. Shit. What am I gonna do now?

I looked at Aiden who looked normal. Maybe, he has to face this everyday so he is used to it.

Aiden pulled me closer to him, making my heart skip a beat.

"My wife and I are here to grace a personal event. I wouldnt want the media to interfere anymore and spoil our night."

He still held me as we entered the hotel. The smell of  his cologne made me want to stay there , beside him forever...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner at the party, Aiden was speaking very seriously on the phone. So I decided not to disturb him and sat at my place quietly.

"So Victoria, how is life as Mrs Aiden Ryan?" A voice slurred.

I turned back to a heavily drunk young man. Someone I dont remember seeing at all in my life. I was too taken aback to reply and screaming wasnt a good idea.

"Come on Vic, everyone knows that yours was a forced marriage. And of course he is not going to take care of you. He has many other girls to be with him. Come with me" that guy held my hand before I could respond.

"Gets your hands off her!!!" Shouted a very familiar voice.

Jen came and pushed that guy away, make him fall. This caught everyone's attention. Even Aiden put his phone down and came towards me.

"What happened, Belle?"

"Mr Ryan, how cool of you to enquire what happened after everything is over? How could you leave your wife alone and let another guy harrass her?" Jen retorted with anger.

"Call me Aiden and I was having an important business call.? Can we leave now?"

"Yes,Aiden" I replied with no energy.

The words the man said were echoing on my mind, " And of course he is not going to take care of you. He has many other girls to be with him"

What does that mean?

Maybe the man was right. Aiden has no interest in me and me trying to be with him is a waste.

In the car, I faced the windows wondering what to do.

"Belle, mum called just now. She wants us to choose our dates for Honeymoon. She believes that this will be great for us to bond over. So when will you be free to spend 3 weeks in France?" Aiden asked as if he was the most loving husband on Earth.
How could he pretend that nothing has happened? Cant even ask me to elaborate on why was there a commotion just now? Am I expecting too much?

I couldnt stand it anymore and I decided to ask him.

"Stop pretending.How many ex-girlfriends have you had and are you having an affair outside this marriage?"

The car halted abruptly.

Aiden was speechless

"Tell me now, Victoria. What made you think that Im having an affair outside this marriage ?" Aiden asked maintaining his composure.
Victoria... this is new.

"Th..the man said you have many other girls to be with you. And you have not bothered to ask me what happened just now. YOU JUST DONT WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE. ALL YOU WANT IS TO COMMAND ME LIKE YOUR EMPLOYEES.I tried so much, Aiden. To be your wife. But you dont seem to want it. Is it because someone else has a bigger place in your life? Why are you building walls around you whenever I want to approach you. You make me feel insignificant. Am I one of your collections in your house to show your affluence?" I asked gathering every ounce of my boldness.

He looked intently before unlocking the car's doors.

"GET OUT ,VICTORIA. If you think I am having someone else in my life. Get out. And yes I have had many girlfriends but none were as annoying as you. Now just dont ever enter my life." He yelled.

I took my clutch and left the car. Stranded in the middle of a highway. I couldnt stop crying. All I knew was that both have us have crossed the limits.

I saw Aiden drive past me without any second thoughts.

To be continued....
GUYS PLEASEEEEE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!