Chapter 33

Fresh and PJ were at school. Helping with their school was the one thing that Andre couldn't redo, take, or fix. He didn't have any authority over Fresh and PJ, so, they could transfer. 

Fresh was at his locker, getting a few things from it. 
PJ was leaning against the next locker. 

PJ was actually telling Fresh a story that he remembers when he was a toddler. 

"Yeah, so I just cussed her out," PJ said, then Fresh gasped. "PJ! You didn't!" Fresh said as PJ quietly laughed. Fresh blushed and smiled, laughing a bit too. 

"Fresh, where have you been?"
Fresh turned around to see Alphys with Jamie... ((Yeah, in the first few chapters, Jamie and Fresh were dating! And Jamie looks like...

 ((Yeah, in the first few chapters, Jamie and Fresh were dating! And Jamie looks like

so yuh))

"You can talk to me when you don't have demons around you," Fresh said, turning back around. Jamie sighed. "Look, I said I was sorry," Jamie said. 

Jamie had been messaging Fresh. 
Fresh had ignored it at first, but it was annoying him to get spammed when he was trying to spend time with PJ. 
Jamie was trying to say sorry and he was trying to get together with Fresh, but Fresh had constantly told Jamie that he was dating someone. 

The only reason Fresh didn't tell PJ, was because he knew PJ would want to murder Jamie. 

Alphys sighed. 
"Fresh, can we talk?" Alphys asked. But before Fresh answered, Alphys grabbed Fresh and walked away. Jamie followed. 

"What?" Fresh asked after Alphys stopped when they were far away from PJ. 

"Did you know PJ was kicked out for abusing Gradient...?" Alphys whispered. Fresh glared at Alphys. "I know PJ was kicked out, I was there and that's not what happened," Fresh said. Alphys crossed her arms. "PJ doesn't want other people to know because he knows people will carelessly..." Fresh trailed off when Alphys walked up to PJ. 

"Alphys don't!" Fresh said, about to walk away, but Jamie grabbed Fresh by his hand. 

"Babe. He isn't good for you, I am. Just dump him and get together with me...! I can give you everything!" Jamie said. Fresh snatched his hand. "PJ already has that covered," Fresh growled before walking away. 

"You think I'm really just going to let my best friend date a lowlife like you? Someone who abuses their brothers for the fun of it--" Fresh grabbed Alphys, pulling her away from Alphys. "Alphys, please...! You're making him upset-" 
Fresh turned to PJ, who looked away. 

"PJ, it's fine... Do you want to go home? We can if you..." "I'm fine, I just need a snack," PJ said, making Fresh blush. "No, I don't mean like that mon amour," PJ said. "I'll go with you," Fresh said, making PJ smile and look at him. "Alright, come on before our break is over," PJ said as Fresh giggled. 

"No!" Alphys said, he grabbed Fresh and pulled him away from PJ. "Alphys! Please!" Fresh said. "Fresh, just meet me in class, K?" PJ said. "B-But...! I need you...!" Fresh said.