01. Detention?

~ Andrea's POV ~

- BEEP BEEP BEEP -
I woke to the sound of my annoying alarm and turned it of. I didnt get out of bed and tried to fall asleep again. But my little sister of 4 came running in my room. " Andrea! Wake up sleepy head!" She said and jumped on my bed bouncing up and down while she giggled . " Urghhh no let me sleep Acacia! " I said tired and put my teddybear over my head. acacia pulled it of "you promised me that today you would take me to the mall after school! You forgot didnt you? "She whined. I sighed and get out of bed " no i didnt forgot.. I promise, so wheres dad and Alexander?" I asked while looking at my closeth for what i should wear today at school. " Daddy is not home and Alexander is downstairs making bacon with eggs " she said and laughed.

"Okay" i replied and search for my brush. I turned around and saw Acacia laughing. " What are you laughing at??" I asked confused. She pointed at my old teddybear and i picked it up. " Dont laugh Acacia?!" I said while hiding it.

" Why do you still have it? Its U - G - L - Y " she stated. I frowned. " Because its moms.. " I said looking at her. "Oh.. Sorry" she said not making eye contact she whiped away a few tears. I pulled her into a hug " Shhh its okay, you didnt know " i whisperd in her ear while stroking her hair.
" I mis her so much and i feel bad that i dont remember a thing about her " she said, her voice cracking at the end

" Lets just go downstairs, okay?" I said trying to change the subject. She smiled and we headed downstairs to the kitchen. " Goodmorning Alexanderrr" me and acacia sing sang with a smile.
" Well hello baby sisters " he said while placing the bacon on our plates. " Thank you " i said. He turned back to look for the eggs that was burning right now and Acacia giggled.
" Andrea help me please??" He begged at me and i giggled and went to look for the eggs.
" You're a bad cook " i smirked at him. " Jeezzzz thanks.." He laughed " i tried to make the bacon.. And they arent burned!" He explained. I looked at the bacon " they taste gooooddd " acacia said while eating the bacon.

Alexander smiled proud.
" See i did a good job on the bacon " i nodded " well acacia's still alife! so yes you did a great job! " I smiled and took a seat next to acacia..
" Next time i wont let the eggs burn!" He laughed.

A few minutes later after dinner i walked upstairs to my room and pulled on a skinny jeans with a tank top. I did a low french braid in my hair and put on a little mascara and thats it. I walked back downstairs and Acacia looked at me " can you please do the same in my hair as yours?" She pleaded and i nodded.
After i was done with her hair i looked at her outfit.
She had a jeans on with a ( i love LA) hoodie. She looked alot like me but with green eyes.. I have brown/hazel eyes. While Alexander has grey/blue eyes depends on hes mood.

I turned my head and saw Alexander with a black skinny jeans, red vans and a red diamond hoodie. Hes hair in a quiff. If i wasnt related to him i would date him!

" Ready to go?" Alexander asked while taking the car keys. Me and Acacia nodded and grabbed our bagbacks and walked outside to the car.

After we brought Acacia to her school me and Alexander go to our school. It wasnt that far from each other so he parked the car at Acacia's school and walked to ours.

"I see you after school?" Alexander said while pulling me into a hug. " Yes! I'll text you! " I said while walking the other way. Everyone ( boys ) in the hall were looking at me.
Im used to it, i wasnt that ugly / pretty. I shrugged it of and was met with Maggie.
" Hey bestfriend " she said while hugging me. I smiled at her and went to our lockers.
" Girl,cameron is totally checking you out" she whisperd in my ear. I turned around and saw Cameron looking at my ..butt.
" Hes not checking me out .. But my ass" i replied to Maggie. She giggled. " Take a picture it would last longer " i yelled at him. He smirked and walked up to me.

" Hey Andrea " he smirked at me. " Will you maybe go on a date with me?" He added while smirking. " no " i replied and turned around. I heard girls gasping behind me. " What did you say?" He asked shocked. i turned around and smiled " i said No" and walked away with Maggie.

" Why did you say no to Cameron Freaking Dallas?" She said while punching me.
" Because i dont want to have a boyfriend like him" i replied. " Hes cool and stuff and im a nerd.." I added quickly. Maggie slapped my arm. "Ouch! What was that for?!" I screamed while rubbing my arm. " You arent a nerd..and dont say that again! " She said giving me a glare. I put my hands in the air and then the school bell rang. I had art class and said goodbye to Maggie. I was running to my class because i was going to be late. I didnt looked where i was going and bumped into someone and i wish i hadnt bumped into her..

Ariana

" Watch where you're walking slut!" She screamed. I looked down not trying to make eye contact with her. She hated me since we were 4.. And i dont know why. She pulled my hair " look at you! You're to scared to even look at me" she said while pulling on my hair a little harder. " Let go of my hair... Please?" i pleaded her. " no" she said while still pulling my hair. Someone smacked her hand away and she was looking at the person and it was Maggie.

" Bitch" Ariana said in her face. " you're the real bitch here Ariana.." Maggie spat back while stepping closer to Ariana. I stopped Maggie " dont maggz, she isnt worth it.. Just go to you're class. I'll be fine" i said and stood up. Maggie gave ariana one last glare and walked away and i turned to ariana. " Excuse me, i need to go to the class " i said and walked away.

" Why dont you just die like you're mom" ariana smirked.
I turned around and walked up to her and gave her a bitch slap. " Dont you dare talk about my mom!!!" I yelled in her face while punching her with my fist. She screamed in pain. The principale walked out of his office and saw us.
" mrs.Anderson!! mrs. grande!!! My office ... NOW!!" He yelled.

After going to the office i got detention and ariana got to go home because she had a " headache" because of me.
I walked to my classroom and knocked and walked in.

" I'm sorry i'm late sir." I said.
He said that i could take a seat next to Cameron and all the girls gave me death glares. " Didnt knew you were going to be late" he smirked.
I just rolled my eyes and payed attention to the teacher.

After last period i texted Alexander i had detention and he was going to talk to me later when im home.

I walked into detention and saw nobody was here.
Mr,brooklyn came and looked at me " Andrea? What are you doing here?" She asked me.
" I have detention because of Ariana.." I replied quickly.
" Oh okay, come in the and take a seat. I wanted to talk to you anyway" she said leading me inside. I toon a seat in the front seat. " What did you wanna talk about?" I asked

It was quiet ..
" How are you darling.." She asked me after a few minutes.
" Im fine.." I replied. " Hows you're father?" She questionned. "Fine" i replied.
" Ok, you may go now" she said and opend the door.

I looked at her " but i have detention" i said. She shook her head " i let you go ;)" she replied. I thanked her and walked out of the building..

----------------------------
First charapter !!
Haha this is my first story i ever made on wattpad!
Dont forget to vote! X