19. mis me?

~ andrea's POV ~

The hours went fast and it was already time for lunch.
Everyone was in our usual seat and then i saw Kenny walking into the lunchroom. He saw me and i smiled.

He walked towards me and greeted everyone. "Hi guys, can i join?" He asked and everyone nodded. "Hello handsome" madison said and hayes gave a glare and took madison's hand and she laughed.

" We missed you so much!" Karisma said while looking at me with a smile.
" I missed you guys to! And im sorry i never called any of you..." I responded but they understand. Kizzy told me she had to do something and left

The door opent and we saw the cheerleaders doing their ! thing.. And then we heard the speakers again.

"Hello students! We wanna tell you girls that Andrea Anderson is back! So she will be nominated again for becoming a prom queen." They said everyone looked at me.
I blushed and hide behind Kenny. "I dont like it when everyone looks at me.." I said and the whole table laughed.

The door burst open again and the football players came inside. chris and Cam both turned their heads towards me. I turned away not making eye contact and put my attention to Kenny.

"Ting ting"

" Oh and students! We wanna tell you boys and girls that the queen and king on the top of the list are Christian and Andrea!" the speakers said.

"WHAT?!!!!" Me and Kathryn both screamed. I looked at Chris and he smiled at me. But i glared at him and hes smile turned upsidedown. Then i looked at Kathryn and she gave me the finger.. Well okay..

" Who voted for me and Chris?" I asked the whole table. They smiled and looked at Matthew.

" matthew Lee Espinosa.." I crossed my arms and looked at him with a scary face. " I did it when you and him were still friends..." He said

"How many times did you vote?" Jack J asked him and he looks down.. " matt.." I said
" I voted with other named i came up with... I think 45 times.." He said and my eyes widen..

"bitch... Slut ... Whore.." I heard from behind me and i turn around. "Excuse me?" I said and look at kathryn. I stood up.
" chris is MY boyfriend not YOURS! So leave! " she spat and i laughed.

"Ha Ha Ha! Like i care hes you're boyfriend?! Can't you see i dont give a shit about him?!" I spat back. " Me and him arent even friends? Even better i dont know him??!" I added "so why would i care about a stranger?!!!!"i spat and she took a step away from me.
" and dont YOU ever EVER say that im a bitch, slut or whore because i dont open my legs for every boy that looks hot. Because thats what you do!" I said stepping closer to her and she backed away.

She was about to slap me but someone stopped her.

.... chris .....

" bae! Shes calling me a slut!!!!!" Kathryn fake Whined.
He rolled hes eyes.
" You called her that first.. " He spoke and she looked schocked. he looked at me.

"Andrea... I'm sorry what i said a few weeks ago.. I regret every little letter i said to you.i didnt mean anything that hurted you" he began and Kathryn glared at me. " babee!!! What are you trying to do?!" She screamed, making everyone
Look at us.

" Will you be quiet for a bit?! chris spat at Kathryn. He looked at me " i missed talking to you.. I missed you're smile.. I just missed walking you home..
Can we be friends again?" He said with hope in hes eyes.

"no" i blurred out and he looked schocked. "W-what?" He stutterd. " I said no" i responded and sat down.
" W-w-why?" He stutterd.

I stand up and look at him with tears in my eyes.
" Remember when you told me that you wanted me out of you're life Chris? those words hurted like shit! It felt like a bullet trough my heart!" I spat my voice cracking. " You never said sorry until now?! You think we could just forget about that?! NOOO!!! And you think i would love to be you're friend again and jump in you're arms and hug you tight?! no wake up dude! This is real
Life! " I yelled and walked away.

He stood their speachless....
I whiped away my tears and slit down towards a wall and cried.

I felt a hand against my back and looked up to see Lia?
" what?" I spat whiping away my tears. "Woah calm down and let me
Tell you something." She said.
" But not here" she added grabbing my arm and took me with her.

-------

Late update!
Sorry i was busy and tired!

Anyway,,, thank you beautiful readers... Are there actually people who's reading this?

Idk..

Anyway!

kirsten
Follows me on Twitter!!!!!!
Bdkwjdjjd fangirl moment

Hahahaha

Okay..

*couch Couch*

Kayyyyyy

What do you think Lia would say to Andrea?

What do you think about Kathryn?