07. What did i do?

~ Andrea's POV ~

I saw the blond girl looking at Cameron with teary eyes.. And he just smirked at her..
" Cam, do you know her?" I asked him and he shook hes head. " Nope, and if she says thats she knows me.. Shes lying.. Wanna go home? Yeah i'll bring you. "
I looked confused and and said goodbye to Maggie and told her i will tect her later. I hugged carter and walked away with cameron.

"Cameron" the girl said while her voice cracked. He took my hand and we both start running. Until i stopped he turned around and yanked my arm but i still didnt move.. " Andrea? Com'on?" He whined.
I shook my head. " No Cam, i will not come until you tell me who she is?!" I said crossing arms. He sighed and looked at me. " Shes Lia.. M-my ex girlfriend.." He looked away. Oh.." Sorry, so thats why you wanted to leave.. You still feel something for her?" I asked. " No, i like someone else." He said looking at me "lets go, i'll dropp you home?" He continued. And took my hand and walked toward the car. " Cameron wait please lets just talk ?!" I heard again. " Get in the car" he commanded and i walk into the car and so does he.. We speed away.

We arrived at my house about in15 minutes. He walked me towards my frontdoor.
" Uh.. Sorry if i ruined you're night" he said scratching hes head. I shook my head. " No i had a lot of fun. Thanks for the night Cam " i said and kissed hes cheek. I turned around but he stopped me. " Yeah?" I asked and he kissed me.. I didnt felt sparks or fireworks... But i kissed back..

We pulled away after 3 minutes.. " Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He spoke and i nodded. " Yes.. I would love to!" I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled and hugged me and then left..

What did i do?

---------
Short charapter sorry!
What do you think of Cameron and Andrea dating?

Why was Lia runnig after Cameron?

What will Chris say about them being together?

Xx Miri 😋