03. Hanging out

~ Andrea's POV ~

I woke up to my brother and dad yelling at each other downstairs i runned downstairs and saw Acacia in a corner of the kitchen. " Make them stop" she cried.
I turned to look at my dad and saw that alexander's cheek was red.. Did dad slapped him?

" Why are you here anyway?!" Alexander yelled at my dad. " Because this is still MY house!" My dad yelled back.
Alexander laughed. " No its not... Mom bought this house when you were on a trip to Europe! " He spat. My dad was about to slapp him again but i jumped infront of him. " STOP !!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!" I shouted at both of them. " Can't you see that Acacia's scared?!" I said and pointed at her.

They both looked at Acacia and they stopped yelling at each other. My dad walked out of the door and slammed the door shut. I looked at Alexander and walked up to him. " What happend?" I asked him. " Hes new girlfriend happend thats what fucking happend!" Alexander spat at me and walked into hes room and also slammed the door shut.

" Acacia, what happend?" I asked her while walking to her. " I was walking downstairs and saw daddy with suzanne and she asked me for coffee so i made it her and i tripped and spilt te coffee all over her and she yelled at me and puched me into the ground..." She said
I hugged her " and what happend next? Why was dad so mad at Alexander?" I asked her. " Alex saw that she pushed me and told her that she cant do that. But she said she didnt do anything wrong and told daddy that alex slapped her. " She cried and i hugged her harder. " I hate her so much, and daddy too! he cares more for her then hes own children.. " she runned upstairs and slammed her door shut.

I sighed and texted Maggie, she knew what i've been trough..

----------
To Maggie💜:
Can you come over?

From Maggie 💜:
Sure! Be there in a few 😉

----------
I closed my phone and leaned against the wall. Why wasnt mom here.. Whenever dad and alex are yelling at each other mom would stop them... But now shes gone..

A few minutes later someone knocked on my door and i opend it and hugged Maggie.

" Whats wrong?" She asked me as she walked in. " Dad and alex are mad at each other.. They scared Acacia and i dont know what to do anymore... I wish mom was here" i cried... She hugged me " if mom was still here she would know what to do.. She would stop my dad and alex " i added. She whiped my tears away and looked at me. " Andrea, you're smart enough to figur out how to stop them from Fighting and yelling at each other" Maggie said to me. " maybe alex and acacia wants to visit you're mom?" She added. " Will you take us there?" I asked and she nodded i walked upstairs and asked if they wanted to come and they both agreed.

" Maggie!" Screamed Acacia and jumped on her. Maggie laughed and hugged her tigh. "Hii babygirl" she said.
Alexander came downstairs and said hey to Maggie. They used to date. But it didnt work out. So thats how me and Maggie found each other and became bestfriends.

We were driving to our mom.
When we arrived Alex took Acacia's hand and held her and walked up to mom.
I stood next to Maggie. she was like a sister to me. And another daughter to mom.

We walked together to mom..

" Hi mommy" acacia began.
" I mis you, even tho i havent really met you in person." She said quietly. " I love you mommy" she cried and whiped away her tears.
" Mom, its been 3 years since you've been taken away from us. But you will never been taken away from our hearts. I mis you so much mom. Dad hasnt been the same as he was when you were still here.
" Alex said and whiped hes tears with the sleeves of hes hoodie he looked at me and took Acacia.
I walked closer and bent down a few tears rolled down my cheek. " Hi mom, its been a while..since you last hugged me. You've been always be here with me. I still have that ugly teddy bear you gave me. You said looks doesnt count. " I smiled and looked at Maggie. " Hi mrs. anderson, i've wanted to say that im verry thankful for giving us Andrea, Alexander and Acacia. Their wonderful kids. I spent many years with them , see you soon " maggie said while hugging me.

After 30 minutes Alexander and Acacia went home. me and Maggie went to the mall.

" Girl, cameron is coming our way" maggie said. I turned my head and looked at Cameron.
" May i help you?" I asked him. " Why did you say no to me?" He said angry. " I mean look at me? I'm hot and popular! And hot!" He stated. I rolled my eyes. " Because i said no..." I responded with no emotion. He looked angry.
" You will be mine!" He said and walked away.

I looked at maggie and my eyes widend when i looked behind her... I saw Chris with 2 girls.. Maggie looked confused and followed my stare and looked at chris.
" You like him dont you." She smirked at me. "No" i quickly said. " Yeeaahhhhh right" she giggled.

I looked up and saw Chris walking this way. " Omg no" i whisperd and hide under the table. " Andrea , what are you doing??" Chris said while laughing. I stood up and looked at him. " Uh... Something fell..." I said quickly. " Hi i'm
chris and this are my sisters Kizzy and Kirsten." he said to Maggie and she wiggled her eyes brows at me " nice to meet ya, i'm Maggie" she replied.
" How rude of me.. Do you guys wanna join us?" She added. I looked at her and she gave me smirked at me.

"I loved to, but i cant. Maybe kizzy would like to join you girls" chris said looking at His sister. " Okay, if they dont mind?" She replied with a smile. " Sit down girll, were going to be friendsss" Maggie said while pulling on a chair.

I looked at Chris and saw him already looking at me. I blushed and looked away.
" Okay, we need to go to the hosp-" kirsten began but was cut of by Chris. " Home" he said quickly and giving kirsten the look. " I thought you guys wanted to visit cra-" kizzy began but was again interupted by chris. " Were going home" he said not looking at me. " Well okay?" Maggie said looking at me.

We said goodbye and chris walked away with kirsten.
" Sorry about that.. chris is... Well yeah not himself lately" kizzy said. Maggie looked at her and smiled. " Nah its okay, so lets get to know each other better?" Maggie said.
Karisma nodded

After a few questions we got to know each other alot better. She was like a little bestfriend of us.
" Andrea, look.. kian" maggie said and i turned around looking at Kian. " Hmpf.. What about him" i said "whos Kian?" Kizzy asked looking at both of us. " Hes her ex boyfriend. And he is the player of our school." Maggie explained. I looked at Kian and he was with a girl named Martha.. " Can we please go home?" I asked. They both nodded and we go to Maggie's car and drive to my house.

" Andreaaaaa!!!" Screamed Acacia while running down the stairs. " Yeah?" I asked her.
" Look what Alexander found in the backyard!"she screamed pulling me to my room. Maggie and Karisma followed us.
When i walked to my room i saw a puppy on my bed.
" Omg!!" I screamed and hugged the puppy. " Do you like it?" Alexander said and walked in room. " Yes. I do!" I smiled. " Oh and who is this?" Alexander asked while
Looking at Karisma.
"Im karisma, but pls call me Kizzy" she said with a smile showing her dimple. " Nice to meet you, would you girls love to stay for dinner?" My brother asked. They both nodded.

Maggie's phone rang, before she could reach it i grabbed it and looked at the caller ID it says Carter😍. " Give my phone back please?!" Maggie pleaded. i giggled. " Who's carter?" I asked her. " Nobody.. Just a friend" she respond and i gave her a " dont lie " kinda look. " Fine hes a boy and i have a crush on him.. Please give me my phone?" She said and i gave her phone back. She thanked me and picked up and went to the kitchen.