22. I remember you again

~ Christian's POV ~

Shes remeber everyone but me?! Why doesnt she remember me.. Like is she acting or something. I backed away from everyone and punched the wall..

" Bro, calm down! She'll remember you soon enough!" shawn said trying to calm me. I pulled him
Away from me and took a jacket and left.. Fuck everything! Fuck.. Fuck fuck! I went to my car and hopped in. I saw Crawford running down the steps and wanted to
Run towards me. To late because i drove away out of the parking. I went to one off my bestfriends house.
I hope hes home.

After a few minutes i arriverd and hopped out of my car and walked towards the frontdoor. I ran the doorbell and Hes sister lexi opent. "hey chris!" She said and hugged me. "Uhm hey, is Brent home?" I questioned
And she nodded and widen the door more. "Come on in, i'll call him" she said and walked upstairs. "BRENNNTTTTT!!!!! chris is HERE!!" I heard her scream and then a door slammed
Close.

I went to the living and looked around. "Hi man, what are you doing here? Its been awhile!" Brent said and walked up to me giving me a side hug. " I need to talk to you man.. You're the only one who understands me.. Not even Crawford understands" i said and he nodded. "Take a seat" brent said pointing to the couch.

"Want something to drink? chips? " lexi asked walking in with some chips and put it on the table. " No, thanks. Thanks for asking" i responded with a smile and she blushed. Lol i remember she had a crush on me last month. That was so cute.
Lexi walked away and Brent looked at me. "She still likes you" he laughed and i rolled my eyes. "Anyway, what do you wanna talk about?" He added.

" I like a girl.. Like like her" i began but was cutt off by Brent. "I thought you dated Kathryn????" He said shocked. i shook my head.
"I broke up with her yesterday.. Because of that girl.. Who left a few weeks ago and then she came back.. I kissed her, told her i loved her she didnt say anything and i drove away then this morning she called after me and a car hit her the last words she told me was i love you then she knocked out and was in a hospital the doctor told
Me she doesnt remember alot and the only thing she doesnt remember is me" i said quickly and Brent hes eyes widen. "I know" i said.
Hes hand went to my shoulder. "Bro, she will remember you verry soon!"
Brent spoke. I hope hes right. I spent the whole day here and then left and got some flowers from
brent. "Huh?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. I know what he ment. I thanked him and I went back to the hospital. And went to andrea's room. I was peeking trough the door window and saw she was watching TV.

I knocked on her door and opened it. "Hi.." I said and she looked at me with a smile. I gave her the flowers. " I know you don't remember me. But i really care for you." I said holding her hand. She looked at it.
" Please try to remember me.. Just try?" I said my voice cracked..

~ Andrea's POV ~

He held my hand and looked me in the eyes. He had tears in them. "Please" he whisperd. " I love you" he added..I lifted hes face with my finger and he looked at me. Then i saw flashes of him in my mind. And closed my eyes..
"chris.." I said and hes eyes widen.. I looked at him and he smiled a little. "I remember you..."
I said smiling and he hugged me. "Wow Chris !" I said after he pulled away from the hug and smiled like an idiot. "Come here" i said and he came closer. i kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. after a few minutes we pulled apart.
" I love you to Chris" i said

_______________________

Boom! New chapter and i'm having Chris feels again!!!!!

- Miri💙