08. Losing Chris

~ andrea's POV ~

I woke up an hour ago because Cam texted me hes going to pick me up. I already took a shower and told alexander and acacia that I was going with a friend. I didnt tell them
I was dating Cameron.

I curled my hair, put on some mascara and eyeliner.
I wear a Yellow croptop and shorts with my purple vans.
I heard the door shut and looked out of the window and saw acacia and alex leaving.

I had a text from
An unknown number.

--------
From unknown:
Do you want me to walk you to school?
-chris

To Unknown:
no thank you, cameron is picking me up. Sorry? You arent mad are you?

-------

He never replied anymore.. I saved hes number and set hes ID name as Chris😘.

I heard a car and saw Cameron. I grabbed my bagpack and walked outside and hugged him.
" Sorry am late 😂" he said. "Its okay, it can happen alot." I replied and he pecked my lips. I pulled away.

I saw Chris walking across my house with sunglasses and hes hair was in a perfect quiff. And a black jacket. He wore skinnyjeans and blue vans. He looked perfect. He saw me and i smiled. But he didnt return the smile.

" Hey snap out of it" Cameron said waving hes hand infront of my face. I just giggled. "Sorry babe" i said kissing hes cheek.

~ Christian's POV~

I texted Andrea if she wanted to walk with me to school but she said Cameron was picking her up. Player..
I was sooo mad right now. What if she ignores her old friends and hang out with cameron everyday..
I was walking in her street and saw Cameron's car. Ughhh..
As i walked passed her house i saw them sucking each others face off... Blergh!
She pulled away and saw me. She smiled but i didnt smiled back...

I put on my headphones and walked farther towards school.

- 20 minutes later -

I arrived at school and saw Maggie, matthew, shawn , kizzy,jai , jack j and madison. i greeted them and they all said their hey and hi's back.
" How come Kizzy is earlier than you?" Jai asked and she laughed.
" Im with the car and Chris is walking." She replied giggling.

" Hi C-c-chris.." I heard from behind me and saw Lia. " lia, whatsup? Are you feeling better?" I asked and she shook her head. " N-no.. " She cried and hugged me. Ofcourse i hugged her back. *cough*

Me and Lia pulled away and turned our heads towards the person who " coughed" and saw cameron with Andrea.

" Hows Crawford?" Andrea asked me. "Fine.." I said not even looking at her. "Okay, can you sa-" andrea said but was cut off. " Chris, lets go please.. " Lia said looking at cameron. I nodded and walked away with Lia.

~ andrea's POV ~

School was almost over and Chris has been ignoring me for the whole day.. He onve talked to me because he hadnt a pencil. But thats it!

Everytime i went to kizzy and maggie with the gang Chris has to go to the restroom or crawford " called " him. And walked away from me.

I was in Music class and then the bell rang. Everybody grabbed their stuff and walked away. I saw Chris leaving and i tried to catch up with him.

" chris! chris! " I said grabbing hes arm he looked at me annoyed.
" What?" He said.. Putting hes sunglasses on. HOT 😍
Wait what?

" Are you mad at me? Because you have been ignoring me for te whole day. I dont know what i did. So... Sorry?" I said. He shook hes head.

" You know why im mad? Because you're dating Cameron Alexander Dallas the cheater/play/badboy!" He spat. " What?!" I shouted." Hes going to break you're freaking heart andrea!!!" He spat. " No he has changed!" I yelled. He shook hes head.

" I know him.. I know his ex girlfriend... he would never change. Dont come to me if he breaks you're heart. Because were NO LONGER F.r.i.e.n.d.s" he spat and walked away.

Did i just lose Chris??

---------

What do yall think?