15. Jelouse?

~ Andrea's POV ~
We were driving for 2 hours and we finally arrived at her house. Anna asked me alot of questions why i wanted to stay with her for a while and i explained everything to her.

kian parked the car and we all stepped out and Anna unlocked her door. It looks like a villa! "Sorry my house is a little messy.." She said while cleaning the living.
" It isnt really messy! Anyway you're house is HUGE!" Kian said looking around.

Anna smiled, its kinda weird that she isnt mad at Kian for breaking my heart. "So how long are you guys back together without me knowing" anna said looking between me and Kian.
"What!!" Me and kian shouted at the same time. Anna looked confused at us.
" Did i say something wrong ?" She asked still looking confused.

" Uhm yesss?! Me and kian are
Not dating? We're just friends!" I said kinda schocked she thougt i was dating him again.
Kian laughed. She looked at him kian stopped laughing.

"Oh, ow.. I'm sorry" she giggled. And smiled at me and Kian.
Anna showed me my room "i hope you like you're room." She said closing the window.
I nodded. It was the same
Room mom had when we were little kids.

"Okay, you can rest now baby sis. And you know.. That boy you like will miss you for sure" she added and leaved my room.

What? Chris? I dont like him?
Or am i... ?

I layed on my bed and closed my eyes trying to rest but
My phone rang and i grabbed it. Maggie...

- Phone Call -

A: hello?

M: where the fuck are you?!

A: im with Anna, sorry

M: you left me without telling?!
What kind of friend are you?! 😠

A: i-i-im sorry maggz...

M: *sigh* its okay, just tell me
Next time. Oh and just came back soon!

A: promise!

M: got to go,bye love yahhh!

Then she hung up the phone.
Well okay..

~ Christian's POV ~

I was sleeping peacefully until
I heard the door burst open.
I sat up straight and saw Crawford looking pissed off..

"thanks alot man!" He spat and i didnt knew what he was talking about. "Thanks for what?" I responded annoyed.
"Andrea's gone! Shes staying with her sister and Kian!" He spat.

What? With KIAN?!
Okay i know i told her to get out of my life... But shes with Kian right now and im jelouse..

What? me Jelouse?!