17. Andrea's back

~ Andrea's POV ~

Wow... Just wow!
Did she really told Ariana that?
Well okay..

" Is that the reason why she do this to you?" I ask and she nodded. I sighed..
The door flew open and Kizzy looked up. I turned around hoping it wasnt Chris.
I look up to meet Shawn's eyes and she smiled. "andrea!" He said running towards me.
"Hellooo... Im laying here!" Kizzy said giggling. Shawn pulled away fromnme and walked towards kizzy.

"Since when are you back?" Shawn asked and looked at me.
I scratched the back of my head "this morning, and im SO sorry if i never called or texted any of you!" I responded. They nodded their heads. " So hows Crawford?" I ask and they looked at me and then behind me. "I'm fine" i turned around and saw Crawford.

He came towards me and hugged me. "I missed you so much! I've been with you're sister and brother everyday!" He said and i giggled. " So how are you sis?" Crawf asked looking at Kizzy. "Just a headache iguess.." She replied.
" Babe, take some rest." Shawn said kissing her head.

Me, crawf and shawn left the room and sat down in the hall.
"Soooo.. Hows Chris doing?" I asked trying to break the silence. shawn's eyes widend and Crawford looked at the ground. "Whats wrong?" I asked. Both of them doesnt even look at me.

"Boys????" I questionned and Shawn sighed and coughed. crawford looked at me.
" Hes fine.. Hes dating a girl named Kathryn" crawford said and the world stopped.

Hes dating? He moved on?
He forgot about me?!

I faked a smile even tho im hurt, broken... " G-great! Is she a nice g-girl-girlfriend?" I questionned and he shook hes head. "NO shes a BITCH!" shawn said and Crawford punched hes arm.
I laughed because Shawn fake cried and rubbed hes arm.
"We dont like her.. But Chris do." Crawford explained and that broke me again. "Shes been nominated to be a Queen to... Since you been away." He added and i nodded.

"Anywayyyy, im gonna search for Maggie and Madison! seeya!" I said and walked away.
As i was walking i turned around the corner and bumped into Chris and a girl probably Kathryn. And she kinda looks like me but more girly...
He looked at me and she looked angry at me.
" Watch where you're going!" She spat at me. i looked at her really annoyed. "First of all... You bumped into me.. So dont tell me what to do! Oh Hey Chris" i said to piss her off and walked away.

~ Christian's POV ~

I looked at Andrea when she walked away. I smiled.. She isnt mad
I guess..

"Who the fuck is that slut?!" kathryn said verry mad.
I sighed "andrea, anf shes Crawfs friend, bae" i explain but she ignored me. "no she knows you!!!!" She whined and hugged me. "I dont wanna lose you" she added.
I hugged her back " you wont" ..

Why is she back?

"chris.. chris!" I turned around and saw Kirsten. I smiled at her and Kath did to. But Kirsten doesnt like kath at all.. So she didnt smile at her.
"Yeah sup?" I said." we have to practice? Remember?!" Kirsten said and i thought about it.
"Yeah! I remember." I said and turned my attention towards Kathryn. "Babe. I have to go, see you at lunch?" I added and she just pecked my lips and left.

~ Kathryn's POV~

When that girl Andrea left i saw Chris checking her out.
If she steals my boy away from
Me i'll kill her! She bumped into us on purpose!

I was so mad right now!
I was waiting 4 year to have Chris to be my boyfriend! I even became a cheerleader special for him! So if she steals him from me.. She would pay for that..

"BOO!" I turned my head and saw Ariana. " You bitch! Why did you scare me like that?!" I spat and she looked and me annoyed. " Your probably on you're period.." She said and i rolled my eyes.
"noo... chris is looking at another girl and she isnt even pretty! I dont wanna lose him." I said

" kath, you wont lose him! You're the hottest girl in this girl! And who might that girl be?" ariana said and i looked at her. "I guess her name was Alea.. Andrea!" I said and her eyes widend. "What?" I asked
" Andrea is the girl who once dated Cameron and Kian! Now she wants Chris!" Ariana flipped out.
"Oh No she wont get him!!! Me and Chris are ment to be!!!!!!!!!" I freaked out.

~ Andrea's POV ~

I was searching for Maggie and found her with the rest at her locker. I run towards her and jumped. We both fell into the ground. "andrea???!!!" They all said schocked like they saw a ghost or something.. I laughed.
"hay guyss!!!" I smiled and they all group hug me.

"Omg you look so beautiful!" Madison said holding hands with Hayes. I thanked her and looked at the girl next to Jai.
"Oh this is Kimberly, my girlfriend, kimmie this is Andrea! Shes a friend of us" Jai explained. she smiled " a friend of them is a friend of mine! So hii" she said hugging me. i giggled. " So anything new?" Maggie asked.

"Not really, i have met some awesome dudes when i was gone with my sister." I said and smiled. They all looked at me.
"Not as awesome as us i hope" jack j laughed. "no you guys are swaaaggggggg" i said and they all laughed. "So anything new here?" I questionned.

"Yesssss, Crawford became our friend and Chris became a footballplayer... Hes dating a cheerleader and became friends with Cameron" jai said and i rolled my eyes. " I already met the cheerleader.. She kinda looks like me...." I said and they nodded.

Then the bell rang..
Time to head back to class!
yaay -_-

--------------
Late update!
Sorry, kinda was bussy!

But yeah Andrea's Back! 👑

What do you think about Kathryn?

Do you ship Chris + Kath = ???

chris and Cameron friends?Whaatttt? 😱

If you guys/ girls like this story..
Then give it a vote and comment!

And i see you beautifull readers next time! X

- Miri 🌺