Chapter 1 - Who is in Which Team

Everyone watched the screen in the city's centre to see which of their favourite celebrities got into the first Fandom Games.

'Team One is Team Twilight with Bella and Edward Cullen,' some cheered and some booed; no one wanted to see their favourites on the screen.

'Team Two is Team American Pop being represented by Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift,' again, more boos and cheers escaped from the audience.

'Team Three is Team International Pop with Justin Bieber and Cher Lloyd.' Roars of outrage escaped the large crowd at Justin Bieber's picture. A couple people cheered, but boos erupted mainly from the audience.

'Team Four is Team Big Bang with Sheldon Cooper and Penny.'

'Team Five is Team Tonight with Christian Anthony and Mitchel Cave.' Lots of girls broke into screams and many fainted.

'Team Six is Team Hogwarts with Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger.'

'Team Seven is Team Collective with Jayden Sierra and Trent Bell.' More screams and girls fainting broke throughout the crowd.

'Team Eight is Team Crazy Dressed with Katy Perry and Lady GaGa.'

'Team Nine is Team Victors with the 74th winners of the Hunger Games, star-crossed lovers from District 12, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark.'

'Team Ten is Team Australian with Reece Mastin and Cody Simpson.' More screams from the girls.

'Team Eleven is Team Vampire Academy with Dimitri Belikov and Rose Hathaway.'

And last, but certainly not least,' the presenter winked at the audience. 'Team Twelve, also known as Team Direction, the members of Larry Stylinson, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.' The remaining girls screamed and fainted, others breaking into tears.

'Enjoy the very 1st Fandom Games and may the odds be ever in your favour.' And, with that, he was out. The crowd broke into screams and cheers as many parents went to help their teenage daughters.