Chapter 6 - The Arena; Second Half of the Bloodbath

Katy's POV

I was running as fast as I could. It was extremely hard to run on sand; it kept grabbing at my ankles, threatening to trip me over. I could see in my peripheral vision people scrambling far away except some of the large group and the pros. I looked behind me and tripped over something hard. I looked at what I tripped over. It was Lady Gaga's body. I screamed, seeing her throat split open. I felt something cut through my back and I looked down. Through my chest was a spear. I fell further onto the ground, writhing in pain, in agony.

Draco's POV

I ran faster than I thought possible. Their weren't many bodies lying on the ground. Yet. I could see the pros grabbing weapons and items of use. I peered 10 metres ahead and saw a baton. Perfect. I sprinted ahead and snatched the baton off the ground with my right hand. I did a quick U-turn and saw the female pro standing 20 metres in front of me, an arrow trained on me. I might not be as smart as Hermione or Sheldon, but I knew I had to move. Fast. I rolled on the ground just as she shot the arrow. I scrambled to my feet and ran for my life.

Justin's POV

I was at a stalemate with Trent. He had a throwing axe trained on me and I had a knife trained on him. His eyes widened and he ducked. I threw the knife at his leg, but as he ducked, it got him just above his hip. He got up and ran for his life with the throwing axe, weaving and zigzagging. What was he doing? I looked behind me to see an arrow coming this way. Before I could move or even think, it sunk itself into my right thigh. I grunted in pain. I got up and limped quickly towards Selena. She gasped when she saw me.

'Oh my God, what happened?' she asked breathless.

'The female pro,' I replied. She put her arm around me as we walked through the desert to find Taylor.

Jayden's POV

Bodies were lying on the ground. Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Cody Simpson. Great, I only had 7 allies now. Better than nothing. I could see Bella Swan cowering behind Edward as the male pro, Peeta, engaged in a sword fight against Edward. What Edward didn't know was that the female pro, Katniss, was sneaking up behind Bella. I ran for my life; I couldn't watch an innocence girl's death, even if she was annoying. I ran for the sand dunes with an empty water bottle and a few packets of dried fruit. My mouth was burning and I couldn't find water anywhere. I caught up to Cher, Mitchel and Trent, who was limping. Blood was dripping off of his body just above his hip. We had nothing to stop the bleeding. We saw a person up ahead and we all froze in place. We were about to die. They put their arms above their head, showing no weapons as they walked towards us. It was Reece. We relaxed, as he showed us his goods. He had a small backpack and he opened it, revealing bandages and another empty water bottle. We sat on the ground, bandaging Trent.

'Who is dead?' I asked, breaking the silence. 'I know Katy, Lady Gaga, Sheldon, Penny and Cody are, and Bella looked close to dead, but who else?'

'Justin is injured,' Trent said. 'He was limping with an arrow sticking out of his thigh.'

'I got Taylor,' Cher said, looking down. 'Where's Christian?' she asked, her voice going up an octave or two.

'I thought he was with you,' Reece said.

'I thought he was with you!' she shouted back.

'Stop fighting; it is doing us no good. He knows where to meet us. Christian is smart, he'll find us,' I said, trying to keep the peace. Cher sighed.

'You better be right,' she muttered. We continued to walk across the sand dunes, looking for any sign of water.

Dimitri's POV